HemForumAllmän diskussion om spelandeQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (sida 1 583)

5 865 841 visningar 29 685 svar |
2 år sedan
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1 582 1 583 1 584...1 620
Skriv inlägg
8x7rqrgfbc37
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Use the search bar in the corner you don’t need to pay anyone. People have been refunded via Ivy pay… however seems they’re going quiet.

Foxtrot90
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Use the search bar in the corner you don’t need to pay anyone. People have been refunded via Ivy pay… however seems they’re going quiet.

3 veckor sedan
gbse

Can't see any cases where anyone has been. I got 6 refunds from IvyPay but supposedly the other 38 transactions weren't connected.

8x7rqrgfbc37
3 veckor sedan
gbse

There’s plenty mate. Search Kryptonim Ivy pay in the search bar.

Think someone has said if the ref starts with irf it’s ivypay.

Not sure about your others but only thing I can off from what I’ve read in here

Ändrad
8x7rqrgfbc37
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Can't see any cases where anyone has been. I got 6 refunds from IvyPay but supposedly the other 38 transactions weren't connected.

3 veckor sedan
gbse

When did you get those refunds if you don’t mind me asking?

johnmaddisonn1
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Thanks. That's exactly what I'm doing — checking every document they provide and pointing out anything that doesn't match the actual transaction.

Have you personally had any Xpate chargebacks where they submitted incorrect or unrelated documents? If so, did your bank eventually decide the case in your favour and return the money?

billi85
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Sure, I’ll share them if I can confirm the details are still valid. I’d definitely recommend trying the merchants directly first before starting chargebacks.

With Xpate, it has been a very slow process for me. Some chargebacks have already been successful, but I still have quite a few cases pending.

Alfred_ANTONYAN21
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Yes, I’ll ask my bank for those details as well. So far, the information they provided is what led me to Xpate in the first place. I’m particularly interested in the MCC, because I want to see how these transactions were actually classified. I’ll update here if I get anything more specific.

3 veckor sedan
gbse

SNAPBUDGET AI

LEXIVER

EROCE

SHAPDIRU

PRILING

SOFEVO

DAWORIMO

BRTNET

NWZ

EFEREINT

BLNCE LIMASSOL


Any info on these please??

XkBoii
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Yes, I had some transactions on credit cards as well. I was also completely honest about them being gambling-related. The strange part is that the transactions themselves didn’t appear as gambling on the statements and were processed under unrelated merchant descriptors.

I think raising a formal complaint was the right move. I’d also ask the bank to explain exactly what transaction data they relied on to classify them as gambling if the MCC and merchant information showed something completely different.

johnmaddisonn1
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Thanks. I’ll do the same. I’m going to ask my bank specifically for the ARN, acquirer details and MCC for SIS Art Union and Horizon Land. Hopefully that will show whether Xpate is involved.

If I find any contact details or get confirmation of the processor, I’ll post an update here.

Lisa15
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Thanks, that helps. I’ll see if I can find anything connected specifically to ZALO, London, ENG. The descriptor is quite generic, so it may be difficult to identify the actual merchant from that alone.

If I find any contact details or a possible connection to Xpate or another processor, I’ll let you know.

Sarah222
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Wow, 276 transactions is a lot to go through. Hopefully having everything grouped together with the supporting evidence will make the review easier.

Please keep me updated on how Walleto handles the TRI and formal complaint, especially whether they process the refunds directly again or ask for anything else. It would be really useful to know how they deal with such a large number of transactions.

Unbroken
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Thanks, that’s really helpful. I’ll look into Cal Cal from that angle as well. Interesting that they’re not responding even after you contacted them.

Good to know about VerCS2 too. When you raised the chargebacks with Revolut, did they ask you to contact VerCS2 first or provide any evidence of trying to resolve it directly?

LP2710
3 veckor sedan
gbse

I understand. In that case, being cautious before contacting the bank makes sense. Hopefully Xpate responds and gives you some useful information first.

If they do reply, I’d be interested to know whether they actually confirm processing the transactions or just give a generic response. Please keep me updated.

Radka
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Just to clarify from my side, I'm a real person and I'm only sharing my own experience with Xpate and the chargebacks I've been dealing with.

I keep posting about Xpate because I still have unresolved transactions and I'm also trying to identify a number of merchant descriptors. Hopefully the information I've shared has been useful to others dealing with the same issue.

XkBoii
3 veckor sedan
gbse

I understand why you think this is suspicious, and yes, it is possible. But being a bot, using AI, or having multiple accounts is one thing, and deliberately spreading false information is something else.

I also have no reason to doubt what you are telling me about your communication with Xpate. The problem is that I have no way to connect specific forum accounts with what they are doing or saying outside the forum. So while I can take what you are telling me into account, I cannot really verify what is actually happening.

We don't do KYC here, so I simply have no way of investigating who is behind particular accounts. It is possible that one person has several accounts, or that several people are involved in something together, but that can also happen with completely genuine users playing in same casino. I cannot tell from the forum activity alone who is deliberately trying to spread something that isn't true.

That's why my position in this particular thread is quite limited. If someone posts something that clearly breaks our rules, I can obviously deal with that, but I cannot really take action just because what someone says here doesn't match what another person was told by Xpate outside the forum, if you understand what I mean.

So I appreciate you pointing this out, and I will keep an eye on it. I just don't want to pretend I can investigate something that I don't actually have the means to investigate. 😐

3 veckor sedan
gbse

Hi, I’ve come across a few more merchant descriptors that I don’t recognise:

RIVQEN, DALTRO, KEMVOR, FESNIX, QARVET, LOMRIQ, TENVAX, BORDIQ, SELNAR, VEXMON

Does anyone have any information on any of these? Mainly looking for contact details or whether anyone knows which payment processor/acquirer they are connected to, particularly Xpate or Walleto.

Lisa2
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Hello, I'm convinced we are not discussing bots anymore, but perhaps people with more than one account active in this thread, so thank you for reaching out.

Just as I explained in the other post, this whole topic is very far from our area of expertise, and this forum is here for sharing genuine experiences. That's basically all I can do from my side, aside from the friendly warning Daniel posted in the past. 🙂

Miki33
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Did you get any info about segopay?

mulattis
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Don't waste your time with Segopay; it's an obscure technical payment platform. My advice is to look into PSPs and payment aggregators instead, if you need one.

1...1 582 1 583 1 584...1 620
Gå till sidaav 1 620 sidor

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer