Hur skriver du dina klagomål? Kan du ge mig ett exempel?
Automatiskt översatt:
susu
Cocohibs1
Brons
Cocohibs1
2 timmar sedan
Vänligen posta ditt klagomål.
Automatiskt översatt:
Pyne1688
Thomas-091
Diamant
Thomas-091
2 timmar sedan
What did you say to then please??
Automatiskt översatt:
Thomas-091
Guld
Pyne1688
2 timmar sedan
Vad sa du då, snälla??
What did you say to then please??
Automatiskt översatt:
2 timmar sedan
To who?
Automatiskt översatt:
Pyne1688
Thomas-091
Diamant
Thomas-091
2 timmar sedan
Clarfin support
Automatiskt översatt:
Thomas-091
Guld
Pyne1688
2 timmar sedan
Clarfin-stöd
Clarfin support
Automatiskt översatt:
2 timmar sedan
Visit https://claricfinhelp.com/ and fill all that out. Also send an email to support@claricfinhelp.com make sure you get it right first time to speed things up. Provide an official bank statement by PDF format and tell them you’ve never heard of them and didn’t make these transactions and you’re involving the authorities if they don’t refund all of your money. Provide screen shots off the bank. Provide first 6 and last 4 digits from card used. They are quite fast. Copy and paste your sent email and send it everyday until they respond.
Automatiskt översatt:
LP2710
Lisa2
Platina
Lisa2
2 timmar sedan
Trying to find the merchant
Automatiskt översatt:
Vss18
Guld
2 timmar sedan
Hej,
Kan någon hjälpa mig med
FCDIG
Insikter Storbritannien
Kompisskinn
SötLitenTing
Ekoski
Arushapp
Små
cognitum-lösningar
neodot
Nilaqua
Sk:ns-kliniker
Är det någon som känner till dessa återförsäljare?
Automatiskt översatt:
Vss18
Guld
2 timmar sedan
Kan du hjälpa mig med den här återförsäljaren?
socialCking
pnsknb
Piqk*roamready
Tack
Automatiskt översatt:
Foxtrot90
Sarah222
Diamant
Sarah222
1 timme sedan
Hey Sarah,
what names were the merchants if you don’t mind me asking?
Automatiskt översatt:
portersv
LP2710
Brons
LP2710
50 minuter sedan
If these merchants are all connected to XPate, is it realistically possible to get refunds from them?
There are quite a few posts here saying that XPate often doesn’t respond and doesn’t issue refunds directly, so I’m wondering if anyone has actually managed to recover funds from Lesski, Zenski, Temdot, Quedot or Quecs2.
Automatiskt översatt:
portersv
Vss18
Brons
Vss18
48 minuter sedan
I’m also looking for pnsknb, but so far I haven’t been able to find any useful information.
Automatiskt översatt:
Lottie48
Diamant
34 minuter sedan
Does anyone know who Hilaqua London are? I have seen a few people ask but it does not come up in the search bar. It is one of very few left I am still hunting down from transactions last year.
I cannot put any names on here but can also confirm if you have traced deposits to Cypriot Payment Agents but cannot get direct contacts that it is worth making contact with those businesses listed as their company secretary. I have managed to obtain a few refunds via this method.
Automatiskt översatt:
Sarah222
Foxtrot90
Guld
Foxtrot90
5 minuter sedan
Hey, do you mean the Walletto merchants? They’re GMSKIS, BTGLDE, OWNRWALLET, REALMTIX, BITSENT, EXCURR, CRYPTOYEAH, RTNKS.
I’ve been back and forth with them on these as they initially said they’ve no relationship with majority of the merchants any longer but I bit the bullet and have involved the bank of Lithuania. So we’re currently negotiating. Will update once I have an outcome! No quick wins with this stuff.