Did you find anything regarding the ZALO merchant?
Till: Zalo, London, ENG
the only info I have..
Automatiskt översatt:
Loo76
Diamant
Org1991
1 månad sedan
Har du en webbplats?
Do you have website ?
Automatiskt översatt:
1 månad sedan
i haven’t found the processor yet
Automatiskt översatt:
Sarah222
Lisa2
Guld
Lisa2
1 månad sedan
Hey, it doesn’t give arns or merchant names but does give date, time and amount which helps the matching.
I’ve just submitted a TRI and formal complaint for the 276 transactions. It’s taken me a while to go through it and group them and get evidence to submit alongside, but we’ll see how we go. Will keep you updated. My last refunds from Walletto were very quick but I’m not expecting same this time given the amount of transactions .
Automatiskt översatt:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
XkBoii
Platina
XkBoii
1 månad sedan
No worries. I’ll let you know if I hear anything back from Ventira. Keep in touch.
Automatiskt översatt:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
voodoo4
Platina
voodoo4
1 månad sedan
I had Art Solution some time ago. The descriptor itself didn’t get me anywhere, I had to ask the bank for the full transaction data. Try to get the ARN, acquirer ID/name and MCC, not just the merchant name.
Once I had the acquirer details it was much easier to understand the payment chain. I’d do the same with XOR Visual Layer.
Automatiskt översatt:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
johnmaddisonn1
Platina
johnmaddisonn1
1 månad sedan
I remember these coming up before together with vercs2, calcal, tokdom and paypay. jusdot5 and jusski6 were linked to Xpate/Xpate Annex there, but the acquirer was still unclear.
So I’d definitely ask the bank for the ARN and acquirer ID/name, plus the MCC used. That’s probably the useful bit if you’re trying to trace who actually processed them.
Automatiskt översatt:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
Kaplan
Platina
Kaplan
1 månad sedan
Thanks, this is really useful. I asked my bank for the full transaction details but they haven’t replied to that request. So far they only gave me the ARN and Merchant ID.
If they keep ignoring the request for the Acquirer ID/ICA, is there another way to get it? Would the ARN + Merchant ID be enough for Mastercard to identify the legal acquirer?
Also, have you ever come across Hexo Land or SIS Art Union? I’ve been trying to find out who the acquirer was for those as well.
Automatiskt översatt:
DjumK
voodoo4
Guld
voodoo4
1 månad sedan
Thanks mate. If your bank gives you the Acquirer ID/ICA, please post that as well. That might be the most useful bit even if they don’t give you the legal acquirer name. I’m trying to get the same for calcal and jusdot5
Automatiskt översatt:
DjumK
Guld
1 månad sedan
Hey, does anyone know who is behind Visual Mill, Horizon Land and Exist Sys? Trying to work out the merchant/acquirer for these. Has anyone had any info from their bank or managed to contact them?
Automatiskt översatt:
DjumK
voodoo4
Guld
voodoo4
1 månad sedan
I’ve come across calcal and jusdot5 before. Xpate/Xpate Annex was mentioned in connection with both. I’d ask your bank for the Acquirer ID/ICA and MCC if you can — that should help more than the descriptor alone.
Automatiskt översatt:
DjumK
billi85
Guld
billi85
1 månad sedan
Thanks, that’s helpful. Do you remember which descriptors Xpate actually challenged in your case? I’m particularly trying to confirm vercs2 and tokdom — did either of those come up in your transactions?
Automatiskt översatt:
DjumK
Waltz
Guld
Waltz
1 månad sedan
I don’t have anything solid on those yet, but I’ll let you know if I come across anything. Have you ever seen Horizon Land or Exist Sys in your transactions? I’m trying to work out who processed those as well.
Automatiskt översatt:
Lisa2
Platina
1 månad sedan
Anyone know anything about
jusski6
tokdom?
I’m still trying to find out who’s behind them and who processed the payments.
Any info would help.
Automatiskt översatt:
Org1991
Lisa2
Diamant
Lisa2
1 månad sedan
Aquierer -XPATE LTD
Automatiskt översatt:
Arra89
Loo76
Diamant
Loo76
1 månad sedan
Ive raised all my mine to merchant on revolut
Automatiskt översatt:
Loo76
Diamant
Arra89
1 månad sedan
Jag har höjt alla mina mina till merchant på Revolut
Ive raised all my mine to merchant on revolut
Automatiskt översatt:
1 månad sedan
What did you say to dispute?
Automatiskt översatt:
Arra89
Loo76
Diamant
Loo76
1 månad sedan
Same as always. Sent you message on discord regarding ivy😀
Automatiskt översatt:
Drd12
Brons
1 månad sedan
I'm trying to find VSMS connection, anyone know anything?
Automatiskt översatt:
Sarah222
Guld
1 månad sedan
Update on progress. Chargebacks re Betterhash/betterhash.io have been successful and refunds in account this morning. This was the deadline day.
so far out of 89 chargebacks, 43 have been successful.