they refunded for that??? they didn’t refund me for that? could you offer me some advice please?
Automatiskt översatt:
XkBoii
col211
Diamant
col211
4 veckor sedan
it’s hit and miss with ivy. i have 4 separate email threads with them 2 of which they have replied to. Just spam them mate they deserve it…
Automatiskt översatt:
Foxtrot90
Diamant
4 veckor sedan
Are these xpate comments all from bots admin? They all basically say the same thing.
Automatiskt översatt:
Loo76
Diamant
XkBoii
4 veckor sedan
Hej Loo. Kan du hjälpa mig med Ivy, snälla? Om så är fallet, kan du skicka din e-postadress? ivypay skickade mig lite genuin struntprat. De har precis slutat återbetala pengar helt tror jag. Om du inte vill lägga upp din e-postadress här kan du skicka ett e-postmeddelande till mig på xkboii21@gmail.com och jag ska svara
Hi Loo. Can you help me with Ivy pls? if so can you send your email? ivypay sent me some genuine bs. They’ve just completely stopped refunding I think. If you don’t wanna put your email on here can you send me an email at xkboii21@gmail.com and i’ll reply
Back and forward with Elegro and received this recently
We sincerely apologize for the wait. We are currently reviewing the information on our side, and the investigation has taken longer than initially expected.
Automatiskt översatt:
XkBoii
Foxtrot90
Diamant
Foxtrot90
4 veckor sedan
I’m thinking the same thing bro. three forum users constantly saying the same stuff in an ai tone for a couple weeks now. Dodgy asf.
Automatiskt översatt:
XkBoii
col211
Diamant
col211
4 veckor sedan
compliance-requests i think
Automatiskt översatt:
XkBoii
Loo76
Diamant
Loo76
4 veckor sedan
thank you so much
Automatiskt översatt:
col211
XkBoii
Guld
XkBoii
4 veckor sedan
Yeah getting fully ignored haha
Automatiskt översatt:
XkBoii
col211
Diamant
col211
4 veckor sedan
email one of their new augustus emails maybe? or atleast copy in as many ivy emails you can find lol
Automatiskt översatt:
col211
XkBoii
Guld
XkBoii
4 veckor sedan
Thank you
Automatiskt översatt:
Snowyhill84
Platina
4 veckor sedan
I only get responses from Augustus lately!
Automatiskt översatt:
LP2710
Lisa2
Platina
Lisa2
3 veckor sedan
i will , no answer so far.. didn’t have contact with my bank yet, Belgium has quiet different rules about illegal gambling so i’m being precautious.
Automatiskt översatt:
Radka
Community Specialist
Foxtrot90
4 veckor sedan
Är alla dessa kommentarer från botadministratörer på XPATE? De säger i princip samma sak.
Are these xpate comments all from bots admin? They all basically say the same thing.
Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
Hey, I honestly don't know. It is quite clear that some people are at least using AI tools to help with creating or rewriting their posts (you can sometimes spot it from things like the rather odd use of dashes/em dashes) and I agree that some of the content is quite repetitive.
However, whether these are actually bots or coordinated accounts is something I can't confirm. I asked about some of the accounts in another thread, and while some users responded, others didn't, so we still can't say they're bots.
So yes, I can see why you're asking, but I wouldn't want to speculate about it without evidence.
Automatiskt översatt:
LP2710
Platina
3 veckor sedan
I got some ARN’s from my bank, don’t know if it is useable to find out any merchant / aquierer ?
here is one of them as an example ..
05974096221013494105831
Automatiskt översatt:
LP2710
Radka
Platina
Radka
3 veckor sedan
Well, i’m also chasing xpate and definetly not a bot😝