HemForumAllmän diskussion om spelandeQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (sida 1 580)

5 866 597 visningar 29 685 svar |
2 år sedan
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1 579 1 580 1 581...1 620
Skriv inlägg
Elena1233
4 veckor sedan
gbse

I got some refunds not sure who by as I sent it to around 6 email addresses but i think it was the fiveoclockspins email. They refunded me around 10 transactions out of around 30. What about you?

4 veckor sedan
gbse

Hi,


Could you share their email address please? Thanks

Cocohibs1
4 veckor sedan
gbse

Support@fiveoclockspins.com

Elena1233
4 veckor sedan
gbse

Support@fiveoclockspins.com

4 veckor sedan
gbse

Thank you appreciate it! X

Lisa2
4 veckor sedan
gbse

I’ve come across both. From what I’ve found, jusski6 and tokdom appear to be connected to Xpate. 

voodoo4
4 veckor sedan
rusegb

Tack, håll mig uppdaterad om din bank bekräftar något om Xpate. Har du lyckats få en återbetalning för någon av dessa transaktioner än?

Automatiskt översatt:
voodoo4
4 veckor sedan
gbse

I’m looking into the same ones. From what I’ve seen, these names have also come up in connection with the Cardaq/CardServ payment trail, but I haven’t seen the acquirer confirmed for them individually yet.

If anyone has an MCC, Acquirer ID, ARN or any refund experience for Hexo Land, SIS Art Union, Horizon Land or Exist Sys, please share.

johnmaddisonn1
4 veckor sedan
gbse

Yeah, both jusdot5 and jusski6 are definitely Xpate.

manguru raderade inlägget.
askmagia raderade inlägget.
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
4 veckor sedan
gbse

These are all linked to Xpate. vercs2 and tokdom appear under Xpate Ltd, while calcal and jusdot5 have also been linked to Xpate. I’d ask your bank for the ARN and Acquirer ID/ICA for each transaction — that should help confirm the exact acquiring entity.

DjumK
4 veckor sedan
gbse

Yeah, that matches what I’ve found too. Xpate seems to be behind all four. I’d still try to get the ARN, Acquirer ID and MCC from the bank just to confirm the exact entity. Let us know what they give you.

johnmaddisonn1
4 veckor sedan
gbse

Only Xpate so far. Still trying to find out who the actual merchant is. I’ll post here if I find anything.

Have you come across tokdom or paypay as well?

Unbroken
4 veckor sedan
gbse

From what I’ve found, vercs2, calcal, jusdot5, tokdom, jusski6 and paypay have all been linked to Xpate in the payment chain. I’m still trying to identify the actual merchant behind each of them though.

4 veckor sedan
gbse

Hey, does anyone have any more info on vercs2, calcal, jusdot5, tokdom, jusski6 or paypay? I know they’ve been linked to Xpate, but has anyone managed to identify the actual merchants behind them?

4 veckor sedan
gbse

Anyone got refunds from Cyber Nitro, dota2skin.com

Elena1233
4 veckor sedan
gbse

I got some refunds not sure who by as I sent it to around 6 email addresses but i think it was the fiveoclockspins email. They refunded me around 10 transactions out of around 30. What about you?

4 veckor sedan
gbse

I got some to my Revolut but not the others from my other bank.

Elena1233
4 veckor sedan
gbse

I got some refunds not sure who by as I sent it to around 6 email addresses but i think it was the fiveoclockspins email. They refunded me around 10 transactions out of around 30. What about you?

4 veckor sedan
gbse

What email addresses did you send it to?

LizzieCG
4 veckor sedan
gbse

What email addresses did you send it to?

4 veckor sedan
gbse

Support@fiveoclockspins.com support@paidbybank.com and isx ones. Which ones did you? They are not refunding my remaining ones and I dont know who refunded me in the first place.

Elena1233
4 veckor sedan
gbse

Support@fiveoclockspins.com support@paidbybank.com and isx ones. Which ones did you? They are not refunding my remaining ones and I dont know who refunded me in the first place.

4 veckor sedan
gbse

I sent to the same. I did try and do a recall via Revolut which I assumed is why they refunded.

Loo76
4 veckor sedan
gbse

Hi Loo. Can you help me with Ivy pls? if so can you send your email? ivypay sent me some genuine bs. They’ve just completely stopped refunding I think. If you don’t wanna put your email on here can you send me an email at xkboii21@gmail.com and i’ll reply

1...1 579 1 580 1 581...1 620
Gå till sidaav 1 620 sidor

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer