HemForumAllmän diskussion om spelandeQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (sida 1 574)

5 866 208 visningar 29 685 svar |
2 år sedan
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1 573 1 574 1 575...1 620
Skriv inlägg
1 månad sedan
gbse

https://fintelegram.com/player-complaint-sends-xpate-paio-illegal-casino-payments/

Someone.Else
1 månad sedan
gbse

They refunded me after i chased 4 times so send them the bits and they’ll refund hopefully, if not threaten them with going to the Bank of Italia which is what I did

1 månad sedan
gbse

Check out fintelegram , lots of articles about some of the merchants / aquirers and connections between them

LizzieCG
1 månad sedan
gbse

Hi.


Fiveoclockspins is a entertainment only site to play slots but allows deposits for coins.


other sites are using their payment provider (ISX + Saltedge) to process pahments to Fiveoclockspins.


I’ve reported to them asking for refunds with no response yet.

1 månad sedan
gbse

Thank you. I tried them all too but no response. I know ISX defo won't be refunding looking at their online reviews they seem to be declining everyone.

Loo76
1 månad sedan
gbse

Anyone had any luck with Kryptonim/Quantipay/Token.io recently. Apparently there under Augustus now?

pl4yer24
1 månad sedan
gbse

NTBOST / nutriboostersonline.com

Merchant :

MARIFOB DEVELOPMENT LTD

Merchant ID: 6105583797

Kaplan
1 månad sedan
gbse

did they refund?

XkBoii
1 månad sedan
gbse

Thanks, I’ll try that address. I’m also trying to clarify a few opaque descriptors on my side — calcal and jusdot5 in particular. Xpate/Annex has come up in connection with them, but I still haven’t been able to confirm who the actual merchant/acquirer was. If you get any useful reply from Thrivestore, please let me know.

LP2710
1 månad sedan
gbse

That makes sense. I might try the GDPR request with Xpate as well. I’m trying to clarify tokdom and jusski6 at the moment — I’ve seen Xpate/Xpate Annex mentioned in connection with them, but nothing that properly confirms the acquirer yet. If they reply to your Article 15 request and provide any transaction or merchant details, please let me know what kind of information they give you.

pl4yer24
1 månad sedan
gbse

No just giving the information on what I have about NTBOST. I need the Acquirer behind the merchant so I can do a formal complaint. Do you know the Acquirer?

I got the info from my bank but it's only the Acquirer ID and I need the legal company name so I know where i can send the complaint to.

1 månad sedan
gbse

I’m trying to get some clarity on two merchant descriptors that keep coming up in my transactions: XOR Visual Layer and Art Solution.

I’m not really interested in guessing who is behind them based on the names alone. What I’m trying to establish is the actual payment chain — merchant of record, processor and especially the acquirer.

Has anyone here received any concrete information from their bank about either of these descriptors, such as an acquirer name/ID, ARN or MCC?

If you’ve dealt with either of them or managed to identify who actually processed the payments, I’d really appreciate any information.


Ändrad
Teach
1 månad sedan
segb

Slösa inte tid på att få igenom en chargeback via banken. Ha det som en parallel väg om banken är hjälpsamma. Fokusera på att begära ut transaktion lista. Viktigaste är att du får med Acquirer namn så gör du en formell klagomål direkt till dom. Dwt har jag gjort och hittills fått det mesta tillbaka. Om du kollar mina tidigare posts eller min thread angående detta så står allt som en steg för steg guide.

Fråga:

  1. Vilken online casino var det?
  2. Vilka banker/kortutgivare har du använt?
  3. När var första och sista inbetalning/transaktion?
Alfred_ANTONYAN21 raderade inlägget.
Someone.Else
1 månad sedan
gbse

what was the descriptor? FSTCN? that was mine they responded today with some bs email about well only help if the casino was uk registered? what was the casino and prove they’re uk registered? actually such a laughable email

XkBoii
1 månad sedan
gbse

Tried them already, no reply yet. I’ve also got Hexo Land and SIS Art Union. Any idea who is behind those or who processed them? I’ll let you know if Ventira gets back to me.

XkBoii
1 månad sedan
gbse

Same here. I’m having the same problem with Hexo Land and SIS Art Union. No replies and still trying to find out who processed them. 

Alfred_ANTONYAN21
1 månad sedan
gbse

nah not a clue sorry mate haven’t had anything with either. please do let me know about ventira

voodoo4
1 månad sedan
gbse

I have XOR Visual Layer too. Still trying to work out who actually processed it. Haven’t got the acquirer details yet. If your bank gives you anything on it please post it here, I’ll do the same.

Kaplan
1 månad sedan
gbse

Thanks. Did you get the merchant name and ID from your bank? I’m trying to get the same details for Visual Mill. So far I only have the descriptor and can’t work out who the actual merchant is.

voodoo4
1 månad sedan
gbse

I told you that calcal and jusdot5 are XPATE-merchants —-100% .

i have that 100% confirmed and calcal didnt answer or refund me .

1...1 573 1 574 1 575...1 620
Gå till sidaav 1 620 sidor

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer