HemForumAllmän diskussion om spelandeQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (sida 1 627)

5 897 270 visningar 29 761 svar |
3 år sedan
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1 626 1 627 1 628
Skriv inlägg
Foxtrot90
2 dagar sedan
gbse

WINBEAST aren’t on here. But yeah they’re literally so evil. Was pleading to close my account for weeks. finally closes months later after i raise 1 chargeback. I lost thousands

Utbmitchy
2 dagar sedan
gbse

Pixelcard.gg I believe - nothing back from them on my two emails so far

XkBoii
2 dagar sedan
gbse

Get them complained about. Legends palace weren’t on here before I complained about them, they "overlooked" my self exclusion requests and carried on sending me bonus money.

Casino guru may be able to help you - or it may stop people signing up with them

Sutton
2 dagar sedan
gbse

Hi,

Don you have contact details for rougekit. It would be much appreciated.

2 dagar sedan
gbse

outpost@roguekit.com

Utbmitchy
2 dagar sedan
czsegb

Ja. Detta returneras via chargeback.

Automatiskt översatt:
Snowyhill84
2 dagar sedan
gbse

Thank you

igår
desegb

Har någon information om dessa återförsäljare? Jag har sökt överallt och hittat ingenting.


XYZLOTR

EUMIND

EUALXE

MEDVÄNLIG

ALXEN

RESULIM

FITUNIEUFE

FCS CLK



🙏🏻 Tack så mycket

Automatiskt översatt:
KlausSchwab
21 timmar sedan
essegb

Vet du om man kan återhämta sig med dem?

Kommer de att gå med på att lämna tillbaka den?

Är tid ett problem?

Berätta. Tack.

Automatiskt översatt:
Kelly1234
1 år sedan
gbse

Thankyou, these are the ones I’ve reached out to but not really getting anywhere with, I’ve seen people get refunds by cloud smart Hosty, but I just automated messages to say they are investigating! And I think I’m getting too lost down the rabbit hole and losing sight of what I should be including in emails to them! I’ve done loads of digging but just hitting dead ends with everything! My bank is no help either!

16 timmar sedan
gbse

Hey, which casino you were playing at when you made the payments to Cloud smart hosty? I have no success with them either...

15 timmar sedan
gbse

As several others have posted on here if anyone is dealing with a Curacao Casino use this - casinosecrets.lol

A lot of information contained. You have to read through the documents to find some of it but once you do it provides contact information and or leads to other connections you can look up on the internet.

King1337
3 veckor sedan
desegb

Insättningar gjorda via Skrill som hamnar på casinot spelas oftast bort, hahahah.


Återbetalning är möjlig vid betalning med kort; Skrill tenderar att ta casinots sida.

Automatiskt översatt:
12 timmar sedan
gbse

i was refunded skrill through pulse giftcards

Foxtrot90
11 timmar sedan
desegb

Ja, det är pixelcard.gg. Jag kontaktade dem också, men fick tyvärr aldrig något svar. Jag kontaktade dem sedan via Instagram, och de svarade där. Jag försöker nu få tillbaka mina pengar.

Automatiskt översatt:
Utbmitchy
11 timmar sedan
desegb

Nej, han svarar inte via e-post. Jag har kontaktat honom på Facebook och Instagram under tiden.

Jag fick svar på Instagram efter två veckor; jag försöker nu få tillbaka mina pengar här.

Automatiskt översatt:
XkBoii
2 dagar sedan
gbse

that’s promising please keep us updated. I’ve found out the hard way FCA regulated means very little from ISX FINANCIAL. They wouldn’t refund, accepted no liability and said that my emails were bullying them 😭😭😭. I’ve raised it to the ombudsman

11 timmar sedan
gbse

Similar with me 😂

Loo76
10 timmar sedan
gbse

have you raised to the ombudsman? I think their operations centre is cyprus based so I was in contact with a woman called Helen Spiliotis. Put all correspondence in the ombudsman documents as they were actually pretty threatening and They’re transaction laundering for an evil offshore casino (winbeast) whether they want to admit it or not. Doubt the ombudsman can get my money back but may have a compensation amount.

10 timmar sedan
gbse

anyone had any luck with,

Digital crypto pay

cactipay (KMF said go to polish police as they’re unlicensed) - revolut won’t raise chargebacks outside the window

Yugo finance,

Ravora,

Ventira,

Imgvibes,

Scudot,

Wordivox (this one was winwinter which is closing in the next few days - neither will reply to me)

10 timmar sedan
gbse

Anyone had any luck with 1club.London? (1bcouk)

Vss18
10 timmar sedan
gbse

They blocked me on instagram when I messaged them

XkBoii
10 timmar sedan
gbse

have you raised to the ombudsman? I think their operations centre is cyprus based so I was in contact with a woman called Helen Spiliotis. Put all correspondence in the ombudsman documents as they were actually pretty threatening and They’re transaction laundering for an evil offshore casino (winbeast) whether they want to admit it or not. Doubt the ombudsman can get my money back but may have a compensation amount.

10 timmar sedan
gbse

Can you give me the email of the woman you’ve been emailing I can send them evidence and complaint too

Loo76
10 timmar sedan
gbse

It’s just their chargebacks email but she signed her name at the bottoms

1...1 626 1 627 1 628
Gå till sidaav 1 628 sidor

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer