HemForumAllmän diskussion om spelandeQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (sida 1 625)

5 883 553 visningar 29 774 svar |
3 år sedan
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1 624 1 625
Skriv inlägg
XkBoii
1 timme sedan
gbse

Not saying it’s certainty, but I can possibly help. I generally don’t post here anymore because it’s an open forum and personally feel casino guru is biased towards operators. Feel free to email and I will get back to you mkgsu@atomicmail.io

Gianlu90
1 timme sedan
gbse

If you have been honest and the chargeback has been raised knowing the full context of the transaction then it’s pretty high mate so don’t worry. If you have not been honest then the merchant may still not dispute it in which case i would say 50/50

XkBoii
1 timme sedan
gbse

Refunds from Roguekit and Exingeno


What did you say to barclays for a chargeback?

Ändrad
meandi
1 timme sedan
gbse

I will email but why do you have an estonia based email if you’re a uk individual. Estonia is where a very large percent of where these illicit companies are based.

Snowyhill84
1 timme sedan
gbse

I didn’t chargeback the refunded directly mate. Barclays have refused any chargeback at the very first hurdle.

meandi
1 timme sedan
gbse

Not saying it’s certainty, but I can possibly help. I generally don’t post here anymore because it’s an open forum and personally feel casino guru is biased towards operators. Feel free to email and I will get back to you mkgsu@atomicmail.io

1 timme sedan
gbse

please see above message. I’m a little concerned why a UK individual would have an estonian email address when the majority of these companies are based in estonia. I’ll still email but i’m very skeptical

13 minuter sedan
gbse

Hi, can anyone help me get in touch with Quedot or Quecs2?

I’m trying to get a refund but haven’t been able to find any working contact details. Has anyone dealt with them or managed to get their money back?

XkBoii
6 minuter sedan
gbse

What descriptors were the transactions under with Barclays? I’m trying to compare them with mine.

Alhud
5 minuter sedan
gbse

i’m not gonna say them all but exin geno, rogue kit, ventira, imgvibes, scudot

1...1 624 1 625
Gå till sidaav 1 625 sidor

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer