Did you go goods not received? I'm surprised they've not let you do the process. How frustrating especially when some of them do refund but think it's hit and miss
Automatiskt översatt:
Lisa2
Platina
2 dagar sedan
Hi everyone, I’m still trying to understand how people are dealing with these merchant descriptors and refunds.
If anyone has recently had success getting money back directly from a merchant or payment processor, could you share which descriptor it was and how you contacted them? I’m especially interested in cases where the bank refused the chargeback.
Automatiskt översatt:
Lisa2
Platina
2 dagar sedan
Hi everyone, has anyone had any recent success dealing directly with XPate?
I’ve seen a lot of posts saying they either don’t respond or deny being connected to certain merchant descriptors. Has anyone actually received a refund from XPate, or managed to get useful information from them about the merchants behind a transaction?
Automatiskt översatt:
LP2710
Lisa2
Platina
Lisa2
2 dagar sedan
I had information regarding my payments , but no merchant info / refunds / nothing so far..
Automatiskt översatt:
Sutton
Kelly1234
Platina
Kelly1234
2 dagar sedan
Hi Kelly,
i am also trying to deal with PLOP any help would be greatly appreciated
Automatiskt översatt:
Kelly1234
Sutton
Diamant
Sutton
2 dagar sedan
If you have any info maybe we could team up to find them?
Automatiskt översatt:
Sutton
XkBoii
Platina
XkBoii
2 dagar sedan
Hi xkboli
Would you be able to help me with rogue kit. It would be much appreciated.
Automatiskt översatt:
Sutton
Kelly1234
Platina
Kelly1234
2 dagar sedan
Of course. I saw heather said she would contact you…. any joy
Automatiskt översatt:
XkBoii
Snowyhill84
Diamant
Snowyhill84
2 dagar sedan
yeah i know I did goods not received/not as described i think. was thousands aswell. Think it’s cus it’s my barclaycard
Automatiskt översatt:
XkBoii
Sutton
Diamant
Sutton
2 dagar sedan
just email them saying miscoded payments and that you’ll raise chargebacks. They don’t reply but usually refund
I've just raised mine with the same card and was hoping I'd be successful as have provided evidence of contacting them and matched the casino deposit with the transactions on my statement 🙈
Automatiskt översatt:
XkBoii
Snowyhill84
Diamant
Snowyhill84
2 dagar sedan
I think it’s cus mine are credit card it’s a different disputes team. Is it worth raising a formal complaint - there are 150+ transactions total and i’m thinking i could argue they have messed up safeguards on my account. Best of luck pal 🙂
Automatiskt översatt:
Snowyhill84
Lisa2
Platina
Lisa2
2 dagar sedan
I've been successful going directly to Exingeno and Roguekit across 2 different cards but they have both ignored another request to a 3rd card despite sending requests at the same time
Which banks have you been unsuccessful with on the chargeback route?
Monzo point blank refused but someone on here raised disputes on the app and has been refunded automatically despite them declining them.
Automatiskt översatt:
Snowyhill84
XkBoii
Platina
XkBoii
2 dagar sedan
Mine's credit card too. I'm sure i read on here that someone was successful. I remember cause I raised some in March and they were all declined. Did you attach evidence?
Did you do them individually or ask them to do a batch? I think it depends who you speak to!!
Defo put a complaint in, nothing to lose if they won't raise them.
Automatiskt översatt:
XkBoii
Snowyhill84
Diamant
Snowyhill84
2 dagar sedan
Sorry I realised i’ve already raised a formal complaint and they didn’t do anything lol. Dunno whether to raise to FOS. I did them all in a batch i think that was my mistake.
Automatiskt översatt:
Sutton
Kelly1234
Platina
Kelly1234
2 dagar sedan
Sent
Automatiskt översatt:
Sutton
Snowyhill84
Platina
Snowyhill84
2 dagar sedan
Hi,
Don you have contact details for rougekit. It would be much appreciated.
Automatiskt översatt:
Foxtrot90
XkBoii
Diamant
XkBoii
2 dagar sedan
Look at casino complaints on here, if a casino done you dirty i.e stopping withdrawals, ignoring self exclusion requests due to gambling issues etc. you can make a complaint in the casino guru website. casino guru will contact the casino for you and if they don’t answer then they’ll get their rating downgraded on here (stopping people potentially using them in the future)
Automatiskt översatt:
Foxtrot90
XkBoii
Diamant
XkBoii
2 dagar sedan
Nobody spoke about them on here for before? Have you sought any legal advice?