Ja, Playtwin och Scudot är Xpate. Jag skulle definitivt försöka kontakta dem direkt. Jag är inte säker på om de faktiskt kommer att återbetala, men det är värt ett försök. Hör av dig om du kommer åt dem.
Yeah, playtwin and scudot are Xpate. I’d definitely try contacting them directly. Not sure if they’ll actually refund, but it’s worth a try. Let me know if you get anywhere with them.
Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
XPATE said these are definitely not them. Where did you find this out pal
Automatiskt översatt:
Diabeto67
INNA5288
Silver
INNA5288
3 veckor sedan
did you ever manage to get contact details for DSolPay? I also have OPTTRX; I noticed you listed PROTRX / oplltrx, so if either is related, did you manage to find contact details for those too? Thanks.
Automatiskt översatt:
Diabeto67
Martin61
Silver
Martin61
3 veckor sedan
did you find the contact details please?
Automatiskt översatt:
Diabeto67
Foxtrot90
Silver
Foxtrot90
3 veckor sedan
Heyy, were you able to find details for DTVLT Tallinn?