HemForumAllmän diskussion om spelandeQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (sida 1 594)

5 867 922 visningar 29 685 svar |
2 år sedan
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1 593 1 594 1 595...1 620
Skriv inlägg
XkBoii
3 veckor sedan
gbse

I swear he’s a bot mate. Look at his posts… Xpate Xpate Xpate.

Always says the same things as well. And lies about stuff, told me dtvlt was Xpate then Walletto.

Ändrad
Diabeto67
3 veckor sedan
gbse

I believe they’re dotavolt but they don’t reply to emails (or haven’t yet)

Loo76
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to Rapyd Support.

Rapyd processes payments, but we’re not the business that initiated your transaction. That means we can’t share payment details directly.

We recommend contacting the merchant you initiated the payment with and informing them that they will need to reach out to Rapyd directly regarding this issue.

Thank you for your understanding. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you.

Warm regards,


Roy

Customer Support Engineer


What they said lol

Diabeto67
3 veckor sedan
gbse

I could do with these to

3 veckor sedan
gbse

I could do this too

3 veckor sedan
gbse

guys DTVLT is DOTAVOLT https://dotavolt.com/en

They don’t reply or refund at all

XkBoii
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Thank you!


Have you heard of these ones?

INPIGR1

OPTTRX

ACHILL Krakow

21MASTERY LTD / NIKOTPF

URBANLOFT APPAREL

Wert*InstaX

Diabeto67
3 veckor sedan
gbse

i’d ashy me wert*instax is wert mate you should be able to find right away

XkBoii
3 veckor sedan
gbse

HA thank you just double checking.


Also for Paybyop. I did do my research, there isn't really a way to get refund on those is there? as payop will say to go back to merchant and bank wont' do anything as its a bank transfer,

Diabeto67
3 veckor sedan
gbse

yeah i doubt it. these bank transfer ones are a right pain

XkBoii
3 veckor sedan
gbse

feel so dumb, should have stuck with debit ughh

Ändrad
billi85
2 veckor sedan
gbse

Thanks, that’s useful to know. It sounds very similar to what I’ve experienced with Xpate.

For vercs2 and tokdom, did any of the cases where Xpate submitted documents eventually get decided in your favour? I’m particularly interested in what happened after you challenged their evidence and whether they continued defending the disputes or simply let them proceed.

billi85
2 veckor sedan
gbse

A few of them have moved forward. Some chargebacks were decided in my favour and the money was returned, but Xpate is still challenging others and sending documents, so those cases are taking much longer.

My bank told me the whole process can take up to around 90 days in some cases. So unfortunately there’s still quite a bit of waiting involved.

johnmaddisonn1
2 veckor sedan
gbse

My bank confirmed the Xpate connection when I asked them for more information about the transactions. That’s how I identified jusdot5 and jusski6 as being linked to Xpate.

I don’t have the exact MCC in front of me at the moment, but I’m trying to get the full transaction details from the bank. Once I have the MCC and Acquirer ID/ICA, I’ll post them here.

johnmaddisonn1
2 veckor sedan
gbse

That’s encouraging to hear. At least it shows that challenging Xpate’s documents can work if the information doesn’t match the actual transactions.

Do you remember roughly how long it took after you challenged their evidence before the bank decided those cases in your favour? Also, did Xpate submit anything further after your response, or was that the last stage before the refund?

voodoo4
2 veckor sedan
gbse

Exactly. That’s what I’m trying to establish as well. If calcal and jusdot5 show the same Acquirer ID/ICA, that would give us something much more concrete than just comparing descriptors.

I’ll post whatever my bank provides. It would also be interesting to compare the MCCs, as I want to see whether both transactions were classified in the same way despite being linked to Xpate.

Loo76
2 veckor sedan
gbse

Hi Loo,


did you get the refund from chargebacks or from RAPYD? I’ve contact Nextrast/Gambinini so many times with no response. I have so many transactions with them

Arra89 raderade inlägget.
2 veckor sedan
gbse

Morning, list of my merchants and the mcc codes used. Maybe useful information for others. My hand written list is the merchants that have part or fully refunded when I raise chargebacks on monzo. Bear in mind monzo declined every single one of my chargebacks, however when I raised a dispute, the merchant would refund 2 days later. If only every merchant did this and not just some of them. filefilefile

Loo76 raderade inlägget.
1...1 593 1 594 1 595...1 620
Gå till sidaav 1 620 sidor

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer