travers is ignoring me but Santander won’t process chargeback on my behalf even after a complaint, so abit stuck with this one.
Automatiskt översatt:
Someone.Else
Anonymized1081
Diamant
Anonymized1081
1 år sedan
Thats good to know. Just worked out that I have over a grands worth of transactions since 1st Feb. Insane amount of money wasted.
Did you contact them via online chat?
Ändrad
Automatiskt översatt:
bwastook
Guld
Laura448
1 år sedan
Killar någon som har någon information om.
TRDTECH
TAUFFEL
MPOU Plånbok TOP UP
Tack kille på förhand x
Guys anyone got any information on.
TRDTECH
TAUFFEL
MPOU WALLET TOP UP
Thanks guy in advance x
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
Still need mbou wallet top up ?
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized847
Diamant
keejan
1 år sedan
Gumballpay, kontakta gumball pay, de behandlade förmodligen det mesta av dina pengar. Jag fick en återbetalning på mer än 3000€.
Gumballpay, contact gumball pay, they probably processed most of your money. I received a refund of more than 3000€.
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
What casino?
Automatiskt översatt:
meandi
Dt100
Platina
Dt100
1 år sedan
Please could you help me with details of E0000480 I have searched through thread and cannot find anything. I had asked someone previously however didn’t receive them. My email if easier is inthedarktg21@outlook.com
Automatiskt översatt:
meandi
Mizu
Platina
Mizu
1 år sedan
These are another merchant that has eluded me. I would be really grateful for contact info if you wouldn’t mind sharing? My email is inthedarktg21@outlook.com
thanks
Automatiskt översatt:
meandi
Nasrin999
Platina
Nasrin999
1 år sedan
I’m in a long standing battle with payop so would be grateful for any info
inthedarktg21@outlook.com
Automatiskt översatt:
RedAlice
Someone.Else
Guld
Someone.Else
1 år sedan
That’s all going to depend on your situation.
Do you have gambling blocks up the casino disguised transactions to bypass?
Does your bank not allow gambling and doing this bypassed the banks blocks?
I personally have emailed the merchant and casino questioning the miscoded transactions, which are not payment providers as many of them state but are fronts laundering the transactions for the casinos. Let them know I do not agree with or want transactions unrelated to my actual purchase on my statement, that this is laundering and I do not want to be a part of it, asked it be corrected and if that is not possible reversed. Forwarded all of the correspondence to the bank.
This method is true and was successful with visa for a few transactions and currently is with my Mastercard card holder for review.
I struggle a bit with goods not received as I have so many and really it’s not believable for me - and I am trying not to lie. That said the casinos are all committing crimes doing this anyways so…
Jag är i en långvarig kamp med payop så skulle vara tacksam för all info
I’m in a long standing battle with payop so would be grateful for any info
inthedarktg21@outlook.com
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
Payop will pay nothing - bunch of Ukranian gangsters. Total money laundering front.
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized916
Diamant
Dustyd
1 år sedan
Någon som hittat någon kontaktinformation till online-dg?
cyber*lek
travers ignorerar mig men Santander kommer inte att behandla återkrav för mina räkningar även efter ett klagomål, så jag har fastnat lite för den här.
Anyone found any contact info for online dg?
cyber*play
travers is ignoring me but Santander won’t process chargeback on my behalf even after a complaint, so abit stuck with this one.
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
I'd say quit gambling fella and stop free rolling.. you been on here 9 months looking for information to chargeback. No good
Ändrad
Automatiskt översatt:
Someone.Else
Diamant
1 år sedan
This is how bad it got for me. Below are all of the different names of these companies used to process the transactions:
thedeportal.com
BOD-WAT SERVICES L
EHEFEDDY GLOBAL SE
GBLRISE
E0000480
CREATIVE DIGITAL S
THEVALUEVILLE.COM
BITSENTEU
Nomupay*CryptoPlaz
MGPay Services
EPOCH.COM
ZPDG
DIGIKEY
Zenit Marketing LT
GAIW - DEPOSIT
MiraappECO
steamkeyshop
SLIMFIT
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized916
Diamant
Anonymized847
1 år sedan
Jag har för närvarande att göra med Bitsent - de är dock inte särskilt pratsamma, särskilt efter att jag sa att jag involverade Mastercard. Jag förväntar mig inte att höra från dem men kommer att bekräfta hur det går efter utredningen.
I'm currently dealing with Bitsent - they aren't very talkative though especially after I said I involved Mastercard. I don't expect to hear from them but will confirm how things go after the investigation.
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
Have they given you a timeframe for the investigation? I have a lot with bitsent eu, Deposit and Deposit by Crypto but gone past the 120 day timefrime so I may need some advice once your investigation is complete. I believe they are all part of Valuno Group (quickbit) .
Automatiskt översatt:
Someone.Else
RedAlice
Diamant
RedAlice
1 år sedan
Thanks for replying
I do have gamble freeze on my cards and I have for years. I find this has only ever worked for Casinos usung GamStop.
By the sounds of things, contacting the Merchant will be the first point of call as the banks virtual response is to contact the merchant first and give them up to 15 days for a response.
Automatiskt översatt:
Someone.Else
Diamant
1 år sedan
Is there a template anyone has made to send to these merchants?
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized847
Diamant
Someone.Else
1 år sedan
Finns det någon mall som någon har gjort för att skicka till dessa handlare?
Is there a template anyone has made to send to these merchants?
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
Don't use a template. If needs be ask Gemini or another AI app and give it as much information as possible.