Has anyone gone down the dispute route to claim these back?
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized849
Someone.Else
Silver
Someone.Else
1 år sedan
I have mate, been transparent though about the nature of it but also been able to evidence request for safer gambling being ignored, withdrawal being rejected , merchants confirming no affiliation etc . banks seem to be more interested in the potential money laundering. One casino can use 30+ merchants world wide manipulating data which is trade mark layering.
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized954
Someone.Else
Diamant
Someone.Else
1 år sedan
Yeah I have loads for these on pixel*online. Can’t find anything
Automatiskt översatt:
Someone.Else
Anonymized849
Diamant
Anonymized849
1 år sedan
I didn't think raising a dispute would help in these scenarios.
Hopefully the charge back attempts are successful.
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized849
Someone.Else
Silver
Someone.Else
1 år sedan
The point is that what they are doing is illegal. The merchants cannot and should be accept payments for a company they are not affiliated officially or provide a service too. When disputed they cannot provide evidence what they provide (some try to) but when challenge with the evidence of the transaction on the unregulated casino operating uk, it quickly moves to them being the ones attempting fraud. Like I said, its been a long drawn out process for me but recent media coverage and the implications for the Bank if they simple dismiss AML concerns without investigation, seems to gathering momentum.
I know people will pass opinion out situations, but actually I couldn’t care less. Fighting these scum on what they are doing and how they are operating and the vulnerable people they target has helped me realise the error of ways and I haven’t gambled since.
Automatiskt översatt:
melrao007
Diamant
1 år sedan
I put in a formal complaint to starling bank for not even attempting to raise disputes and received a message today from one of their complaints people asking what he can do to help and that he will listen. I don't know what to say, what I should do? Also the chargebacks are well over the 120 day period but according to MasterCard can go back 540 days in some cases of misrepresentation, should I include that?
Automatiskt översatt:
RedAlice
Rodney_Trotter
Guld
Rodney_Trotter
1 år sedan
If the casinos process the payments themselves
1.) they need a licence to get a gambling MCC
2.) they pay higher fees since it’s a riskier transaction
3.) they will face stricter regulatory requirements
4.) certain banks don’t allow gambling on their card/accounts, disguising them gets around that - dangerous for those with personal blocks set up
and of course they could just be hiding revenue.. but if we want to think best case scenario it’s cheaper for the transactions to be processed as low risk merchandise
Automatiskt översatt:
RedAlice
Guld
1 år sedan
LOM LIMASSOL anyone?
Automatiskt översatt:
barborasp
Platina
1 år sedan
Är det någon som har en kontakt till Estolio Limited?