Did anyone manage to get through to tempobeat.ai (sound tech London)
or NexoraLabs OU?
Automatiskt översatt:
Org1991
Utbmitchy
Diamant
Utbmitchy
2 månader sedan
did u received refunds from tribepayments ?
Automatiskt översatt:
Snowyhill84
Platina
2 månader sedan
For those who have contacted Ivypay- did you receive any acknowledgement or how long did it take to hear back from them?
Automatiskt översatt:
Lisa2
voodoo4
Platina
voodoo4
2 månader sedan
Hi! Has Xpate replied yet? Has your bank already processed the refund? If yes, how long did they say it would take for the funds to arrive?
Automatiskt översatt:
Lisa2
keejan
Platina
keejan
2 månader sedan
Hi! Have you had any dealings with Xpate? Did you only get your money back through a refund? Did they refund the full amount? Also, how long did it take for the money to reach your account after the refund was processed?
Automatiskt översatt:
Lisa2
Foxtrot90
Platina
Foxtrot90
2 månader sedan
Hi. You're not the only one. It looks like Xpate has blocked me as well.
Automatiskt översatt:
DjumK
johnmaddisonn1
Guld
johnmaddisonn1
2 månader sedan
Hi. It's good news that your bank has filed a chargeback. Just be aware that Xpate may submit fake or misleading documents in response. From what I've seen, this is something they have done before.
Automatiskt översatt:
DjumK
Foxtrot90
Guld
Foxtrot90
2 månader sedan
Hi. If they're ignoring you, that's definitely not a good sign. I wouldn't wait any longer—it's worth asking your bank to file a chargeback against Xpate. You've already lost two weeks, so it's better to start the process as soon as possible.
Automatiskt översatt:
DjumK
keejan
Guld
keejan
2 månader sedan
Hi. Is there still a chance of getting your money back by filing a chargeback against Xpate through your bank? Or didn't it work out in your case?
Automatiskt översatt:
johnmaddisonn1
DjumK
Guld
DjumK
2 månader sedan
Hi. Xpate has a reputation for submitting documents that I believe are inaccurate or misleading. But I'm going to stand my ground and challenge them. If they claim something, they should be able to prove it.
Automatiskt översatt:
johnmaddisonn1
Lisa2
Guld
Lisa2
2 månader sedan
Hi. I've filed a chargeback against Xpate through my bank and I'm hoping to get my money back. By the way, what did you write in your complaint?
Automatiskt översatt:
johnmaddisonn1
voodoo4
Guld
voodoo4
2 månader sedan
Hi. I couldn't resolve the issue directly with Xpate. They haven't responded to my emails, so I decided to ask my bank to file a chargeback. In my case, I also have concerns about the documents they provided, and I'm asking my bank to review them carefully.
Automatiskt översatt:
johnmaddisonn1
Foxtrot90
Guld
Foxtrot90
2 månader sedan
Hi. I recommend asking your bank to file a chargeback against Xpate. It may be the fastest way to try to recover your money.
Automatiskt översatt:
johnmaddisonn1
keejan
Guld
keejan
2 månader sedan
Hi. If you file a chargeback against Xpate through your bank and explain that the transaction was processed for what you believe was an unlicensed or illegal gambling website, do you think there's a chance of recovering the funds?