Hi, I need your help. I have several providers and I don’t know exactly what to do. Should I contact the providers directly or file a complaint through Revolut? If yes, how do you make a good complaint, since my previous requests were rejected?
Should I contact the payment providers directly? Can you tell me the best way to do it and what I should write? These are all casinos that I deposited to via Revolut using Visa.
Truenorth Payments Corp
Impaya Payments LTD
Techswap/Crypswap
Cinxtech
Paysafe Payment Solutions Limited
Friolion/Friolion Limited, Limassol
Novum Bank Limited
Noviristo Ltd.
Naudapay Limited
Picar Pay LTD
Ramp
thx
Automatiskt översatt:
hrejwkskdkensnx
Kelly1234
Brons
Kelly1234
6 månader sedan
I just emailed them and segopay. No replies but i received the money back
Automatiskt översatt:
Geo88
hrejwkskdkensnx
Guld
hrejwkskdkensnx
6 månader sedan
which email segopay ?
Automatiskt översatt:
Al1nu7zu01
Platina
hrejwkskdkensnx
6 månader sedan
Jag mailade dem och Segopay precis. Inga svar men jag fick pengarna tillbaka.
I just emailed them and segopay. No replies but i received the money back
Automatiskt översatt:
6 månader sedan
Whats their email and what you wrote it email?
Automatiskt översatt:
Tuhin
Romeo87
Brons
Romeo87
6 månader sedan
how many does it take for walletto (CNPCTO) to refund or even reply? I’ve sent a mail to them but since two days and nothing but maybe because it was the weekend
Automatiskt översatt:
Utbmitchy
Platina
6 månader sedan
I’m still looking for WORDID if anyone can help me please?