HemForumTurneringarTurnering #237 Forever Split Megaways – diskussion

Turnering #237 Forever Split Megaways – diskussion (sida 3)

785 visningar 51 svar |
6 dagar sedan
|
12 3
Skriv inlägg
igår
bgsegb

Spelet är väldigt dåligt, 500 snurr och inte en enda SCATTER, en vanlig person skulle inte spela det här spelet med riktiga pengar!!!! Utbetalningen på spelet är bara 15%, från 500 snurr tjänade jag bara 300 euro, vilket innebär att spelaren på 2 eurosnurr förlorade 700 euro!! På 30, 50 och 80 snurr borde det finnas minst 2 SCATTER och minst en utbetalning på 85%. Fixa ditt spel!!!

Automatiskt översatt:
igår
gbse

Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-274-forever-split-megaways

29th??

igår
gbse

It's alright https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-274-forever-split-megaways

galinjh
igår
bgsegb

Spelet är väldigt dåligt, 500 snurr och inte en enda SCATTER, en vanlig person skulle inte spela det här spelet med riktiga pengar!!!! Utbetalningen på spelet är bara 15%, från 500 snurr tjänade jag bara 300 euro, vilket innebär att spelaren på 2 eurosnurr förlorade 700 euro!! På 30, 50 och 80 snurr borde det finnas minst 2 SCATTER och minst en utbetalning på 85%. Fixa ditt spel!!!

Automatiskt översatt:
igår
gbse

Oh, I totally feel your pain! But let me tell you about the day I went down the rabbit hole to figure out what’s actually happening under the hood of those slot machines. Talk about an eye-opener!

I finally realized that these things have the absolute shortest memory in universe history. They are purely randomized machines, which means they suffer from total, clinical amnesia. A slot machine has zero clue what just happened, and it definitely doesn't care about your future...no pun intended! 😁

  • Did you just lose your rent money? The machine doesn't know.
  • Did you just hit a massive jackpot? The machine still doesn't know.
  • Is it plotting your downfall? Nope, it can't even remember the last spin!

Every single pull is a completely fresh start.

It treats you like a total stranger every two seconds and honestly, I think that chaotic, toxic relationship is exactly where the fun comes in!

There is really nothing to FIX!! 🤣

galinjh
igår
bgsegb

Spelet är väldigt dåligt, 500 snurr och inte en enda SCATTER, en vanlig person skulle inte spela det här spelet med riktiga pengar!!!! Utbetalningen på spelet är bara 15%, från 500 snurr tjänade jag bara 300 euro, vilket innebär att spelaren på 2 eurosnurr förlorade 700 euro!! På 30, 50 och 80 snurr borde det finnas minst 2 SCATTER och minst en utbetalning på 85%. Fixa ditt spel!!!

Automatiskt översatt:
15 timmar sedan
gbse

I feel you... Luckily you found out without the necessity to deposit a single penny. I'd say that is fantastic. 😉

Did you consult this mathematic estimate with Pragmatic? I would try; it sounds like a dedicated feedback to me.

Kpmorwana90
igår
gbse

Oh, I totally feel your pain! But let me tell you about the day I went down the rabbit hole to figure out what’s actually happening under the hood of those slot machines. Talk about an eye-opener!

I finally realized that these things have the absolute shortest memory in universe history. They are purely randomized machines, which means they suffer from total, clinical amnesia. A slot machine has zero clue what just happened, and it definitely doesn't care about your future...no pun intended! 😁

  • Did you just lose your rent money? The machine doesn't know.
  • Did you just hit a massive jackpot? The machine still doesn't know.
  • Is it plotting your downfall? Nope, it can't even remember the last spin!

Every single pull is a completely fresh start.

It treats you like a total stranger every two seconds and honestly, I think that chaotic, toxic relationship is exactly where the fun comes in!

There is really nothing to FIX!! 🤣

14 timmar sedan
gbse

Hey, that's a very funny way to put it. It's really one of the myths still alive... The slot is due because I lost 6 times a row... well, nope.

This slot is a hot one because someone else just lost a huge bet or with the "same" logic: someone else just won big, and I'll jinx the wave if I'm quick enough.... 😁

Now, bring a high volatility into this mix and throw all the well-calculated excel sheet predictions out of the window. 🙌😉

13 timmar sedan
gbse

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/0VtT1dVZxQ

13 timmar sedan
gbse

Idea is cool...like this slot for a change!

Radka
14 timmar sedan
gbse

Hey, that's a very funny way to put it. It's really one of the myths still alive... The slot is due because I lost 6 times a row... well, nope.

This slot is a hot one because someone else just lost a huge bet or with the "same" logic: someone else just won big, and I'll jinx the wave if I'm quick enough.... 😁

Now, bring a high volatility into this mix and throw all the well-calculated excel sheet predictions out of the window. 🙌😉

12 timmar sedan
gbse

Exactly! High volatility is the ultimate reality check for spreadsheet math. It turns the casino floor into pure psychological warfare where logic goes to die, and your beautiful Excel formulas are instantly converted into digital confetti. I saw those sheets flying on social for a voucher exchange...it’s the ultimate thrill ride where you’re basically paying a computer to give you severe mood swings. 📈💥

In the end, high volatility slots don’t care about your calculations; they just want to see how long they can starve your wallet before tossing you a tiny win to keep you toxically attached. It’s beautiful, chaotic madness, and honestly, that’s exactly why we keep pressing the button! 🎰😂

The button is hope!!🤣 I don't wanna lie, i won huge amounts in the past with slots...

galinjh
7 timmar sedan
desegb

katastrof

Automatiskt översatt:
1 timme sedan
essegb

Pragmatic blir mer och mer besvikande för varje dag...

Automatiskt översatt:
30 minuter sedan
gbse

Mixed experience with this slot

12 3

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer