Det är meningslöst, det skulle vara exakt samma sak varje dag. Varje spelare har sin rang här; om de inte vill kan man inte vinna.
It's pointless, it would be exactly the same every day. Every player has their rank here; if they don't want to, you can't win.
Hat kein sin auch Täglich wehre genau das gleiche. Jeder Spieler hst hier sein Rang, wenn die nicht wollen kanst nicht gewinnen.
Automatiskt översatt:
4 timmar sedan
Now to think of it🤔...a daily rank update? Let me not give them ideas, my self-esteem can't take being officially labeled a 'professional loser' every 24 hours! 🤣
Automatiskt översatt:
Elena52
Guld
4 timmar sedan
Ännu ett spel på listan som jag aldrig kommer att spela. En besvikelse!!!
Automatiskt översatt:
Tane
Brons
1 timme sedan
I didn't get the slot's mechanics at all. I triggered some free spins, but I have no idea how. I won 48 usd from 10 free spins, but the graphics were nothing special. Anyway, I don't know... It's just an average slot