Do you happen to know who is behind the following entities: Vforge, Ispsay, 1 Tech, Spctura, Shtsy, Mpou Wallet Topup, Floxybeaty?
Automatiskt översatt:
Danixxx
Thisisbs
Diamant
Thisisbs
1 år sedan
Hi can you please help me , OWNRWALLET asked for my card details and since ignored all correspondence and no refunds
Automatiskt översatt:
picapabla14
Hingm001
Silver
Hingm001
1 år sedan
Nope never I guess police caught them for fraud ?
saw in the web they also frauded people with webshops and over WhatsApp
Automatiskt översatt:
picapabla14
qdorin
Silver
qdorin
1 år sedan
Any news here ??
Automatiskt översatt:
picapabla14
oxleydaniel188
Silver
oxleydaniel188
1 år sedan
When ???
Automatiskt översatt:
qdorin
picapabla14
Silver
picapabla14
1 år sedan
Yes matey the chargebacks went through on all the VISA transactions. That’s with Barclays here.
Automatiskt översatt:
Romi
Community & Complaints Administrator
babsbh
1 år sedan
Kan jag bli borttagen från det här inlägget tack?
Can I be Removed from this post please
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
Could you specify your request, please?
Automatiskt översatt:
picapabla14
qdorin
Silver
qdorin
1 år sedan
So they haven’t answered and you got it after 30 days or what?
Automatiskt översatt:
qdorin
picapabla14
Silver
picapabla14
1 år sedan
Yes pretty much
if they ask for evidence and stuff just show you tried to contact swipez and didn’t get a reply
Automatiskt översatt:
Nasrin999
Danixxx
Platina
Danixxx
1 år sedan
Hi Dani, i might be able to help- drop me an email on contact@clintonandco.co.uk I’ve settled multiple curacao casino cases including my own directly with the casinos.
Automatiskt översatt:
mulattis
Platina
1 år sedan
Är det någon som har information om dessa?
Onlte
Livdigit
Teqcorse
Gitlid
Automatiskt översatt:
babsbh
Romi
Guld
Romi
1 år sedan
yes can you remove me from this forum - I dont want to receive notifications about it anymore
Automatiskt översatt:
Danixxx
poppyr
Diamant
poppyr
1 år sedan
Hi poppy did you email them ?
Automatiskt översatt:
Danixxx
mulattis
Diamant
mulattis
1 år sedan
Onlte are nomupay , I emailed them over other transactions and they refunded and at the same time onlte refunded
Automatiskt översatt:
Danixxx
mulattis
Diamant
mulattis
1 år sedan
help@nomupay.com
Automatiskt översatt:
Danixxx
danoxleypaypal79
Diamant
danoxleypaypal79
1 år sedan
What merchant was that from please
Automatiskt översatt:
Danixxx
leejeff97x
Diamant
leejeff97x
1 år sedan
Is this the same as trndbm? I have loads with them on my natwest
Automatiskt översatt:
Danixxx
Lisamac
Diamant
Lisamac
1 år sedan
Trndbm yes I need help with them also please
Automatiskt översatt:
Danixxx
DavidBentley
Diamant
DavidBentley
1 år sedan
What transactions are swipez please so i can check both my banks
Automatiskt översatt:
Danixxx
Anonymized915
Diamant
Anonymized915
1 år sedan
Hi appreciate this , trndbm how do i go about this through natwest please