If we all work together we can beat them we should raise a complaint to the FCA
Ändrad
Automatiskt översatt:
Unbroken
Leoca79
Platina
Leoca79
1 år sedan
Jag har flera pågående chargebacks i min bank med Wexhype. Jag rapporterar när jag har nyheter.
Automatiskt översatt:
sw18jp
Silver
1 år sedan
Been on here a month now and here's my summary...
Chargebacks are a massive risk as it requires you to lie
There are a few (but not many) merchants that are cooperative with refunding card payments
You've got no hope refunding Falcora Finance or TransferOp payments (not matter which supplier you go to e.g. PayOp, Yapily etc)
Frankly you only option is to go down the legal route - but even then it's likely only worthwhile if losses are significant
Others may disagree, but think it's worth managing the expectations of anyone coming across this for the first time
Automatiskt översatt:
Gojira7346
sw18jp
Diamant
sw18jp
1 år sedan
Pretty much agree, only way to raise the chargebacks is to lie based on the MCC issued, mentioning gambling is the worst thing to do if you're charging back. If this is a route anyone wants to go down, honesty is the worst policy
Automatiskt översatt:
justiceForUs
Guld
1 år sedan
I found out who E0000443 is. I am right now in the process.
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Diamant
1 år sedan
I have said it was gambling every time and got them raised so I disagree on that 3 times now the bank raised them well over 80 chargebacks with Mastercard at least ! I think some banks are brutal though my recent ones were 45 days today
Ändrad
Automatiskt översatt:
justiceForUs
xbigguyxxx
Guld
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
do you have a E-Mail ?
Automatiskt översatt:
intrudes
Unbroken
Silver
Unbroken
1 år sedan
do you have the details for wexhyp
Automatiskt översatt:
player0990
justiceForUs
Platina
justiceForUs
1 år sedan
Kan du ge mig lite information?
Automatiskt översatt:
intrudes
Lupin
Silver
Lupin
1 år sedan
dominiquebutcher2@gmail.com
thank you in advance
Automatiskt översatt:
Jonty5
LizzieCG
Guld
LizzieCG
1 år sedan
Trustpilot
Automatiskt översatt:
Jonty5
Waldo1984
Guld
Waldo1984
1 år sedan
support@niko-tech.eu
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
justiceForUs
Diamant
justiceForUs
1 år sedan
Hi bud all my stuff is on here I do not go via email but all answers are here about it