En fråga, tvisten kring handlarna (coinpacto, trvrs... många av dem som förekommer här) började med Revolut och de säger att de inte accepterar tvisten eftersom de enligt kortnätverket är betalningar till spelplattformar.
Vi vet att dessa företag inte spelar, varför säger Revolut det?
As a Kiwi, I must used Crypto or cards in most online casinos and I do not like crypto, I believe it is because the casinos do not have proper processing licences for online gambling, so they route the money to some random shop and that would be the descriptor you see on your statement.
So long the money is credited to my player account, I am perfectly fine with this, who cares.
As a Kiwi, I must used Crypto or cards in most online casinos and I do not like crypto, I believe it is because the casinos do not have proper processing licences for online gambling, so they route the money to some random shop and that would be the descriptor you see on your statement.
So long the money is credited to my player account, I am perfectly fine with this, who cares.
Du blir snart omdirigerad till casinots webbplats. Vänligen vänta. Om du använder en annonsblockerare, kontrollera dess inställningar.