HemForumAllmän diskussion om spelandeQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (sida 751)

5 858 128 visningar 29 653 svar |
2 år sedan
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...750 751 752...1 619
Skriv inlägg
Anonymized881
1 år sedan
gbse

They do not reply to feedback anywhere either that is a big warning sign !

xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
grsegb

Min vän, jag gjorde en insättning på ett casino via Skrill, kan jag göra en omvänd betalningsskyldighet?

Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized881
1 år sedan
gbse

Hello, so could you tell me who I can contact specifically for payment at "Arc Tech Global Service" (LLPEJUA), or Meabix Tech Ltd and Perfumes CTL? Because Arc Tech isn't responding, and neither are the others.

makelios6
1 år sedan
gbse

Hi there I doubt it but you can try

wafflezoo
1 år sedan
gbse

Mate, stay away from crypto purchases by card as attempts to chargeback them might even compromise your genuine chargebacks. I've tried and HSBC closed my account and kicked me out. Best advice, just add a Gambling block on your phone.

wafflezoo raderade inlägget.
wafflezoo
1 år sedan
gbse

Well done, it only causes shit!

Kyro777
1 år sedan
gbse

I normally usually don’t write about reviews unless I really like something, and I have to say I’m really liking jackpotter.com. I love all there games and styles

1 år sedan
essegb

Den här tråden handlar inte om att marknadsföra kasinon. Försvinn.

Automatiskt översatt:
Curritokira
1 år sedan
gbse

Hello! I appreciate the attention still. You know, when you use a quote, the post text will remain even if I eventually remove it later. Please let such posts go without notice. 🙏

Thank you very much.

xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
gbse

What do you mean?

I've had some big hits on it £200+ on cleocatra. Cashed out out and this was from rake back funds.

I was also able to withdraw back to my debit card too, which is odd for a none gamstop casinos.

Ändrad
1 år sedan
gbse

Does anyone no with the company E0000348 is? I would really appreciate the help.


I have the address- merchant category Non-FI, Money Orders. Their address is shown to be Vlkova 532, 130 00 Praha, 130 00, Praha, CZ,

Ändrad
pyne88
1 år sedan
gbse

Its probably a company similar to swipez. I have the same address same postcode merchant "inpigr1" cant find nothing

pyne88
1 år sedan
gbse

Its the same thing as in London . Offices. Address in london portland road multiple companies. Easier to find them here harder in Prague…

Martin61
1 år sedan
gbse

Do you have any contact details for them?

pyne88
1 år sedan
gbse

try these two

https://payment-execution.com/

support@swipez.eu

i emailed swipez, and they told me I’m not on their saved data but after I threatened to report them I saw a refund, but that was also 3 hours after emailing the top website , I got all my money back from them anyways but good luck

pyne88
1 år sedan
gbse

No mate, trying to find them still

Robbie89
1 år sedan
gbse

Hello. Can You give me a contact mail?? From Terrvers.

abzsav182
1 år sedan
gbse

That's excellent. I have a few different E000 transactions. Worth trying them all for swipez and payment execution one.

pyne88
1 år sedan
gbse

Buna,eu am primit raspunsul asta cand am scris la autoritati

,,Dear Madame/Sir,

provided format of the code or registration No. (format E 0000348) does not reflect identification number used for legal entities or enterpreneurs in the Czech Republic. 


Kind regards,

Agora
1 år sedan
gbse

What do you mean by this sorry?

1...750 751 752...1 619
Gå till sidaav 1 619 sidor

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer