Or did you do it online? If so, did you claim for goods and services not received? Of fraudulent transaction?
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized1081
Diamant
Robbie89
1 år sedan
Ringde du dem och sa detta?
Eller gjorde du det på nätet? Om så är fallet, gjorde du anspråk på varor och tjänster som inte mottagits? Av bedräglig transaktion?
Did you ring them and say this?
Or did you do it online? If so, did you claim for goods and services not received? Of fraudulent transaction?
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
online, I went for Wrong MCc code and Mispresentstion with MasterCard dispute
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized1081
Diamant
Robbie89
1 år sedan
Ringde du dem och sa detta?
Eller gjorde du det på nätet? Om så är fallet, gjorde du anspråk på varor och tjänster som inte mottagits? Av bedräglig transaktion?
Did you ring them and say this?
Or did you do it online? If so, did you claim for goods and services not received? Of fraudulent transaction?
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
see
Ändrad
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized847
Diamant
1 år sedan
Mastercard US and EU have now been in touch separately about one specific website - I have mentioned them numerous times on here. Appear to be taking it very seriously so here is hoping this one is going to be restricted very soon(it's not Santeda!). This is the first time I feel like Mastercard are actually taking it seriously and not just giving the stock responses.
Automatiskt översatt:
barborasp
Platina
1 år sedan
Var kan jag hitta en kontakt på Visa? Europa.
Automatiskt översatt:
bwastook
Guld
1 år sedan
I’m at a bit of a stand still.
cant dispute Monzo transactions yet as I need to give merchants a chance to respond.
waiting for a casinos response to my AML complaint (hoping they offer a refund).
seems to be a waiting game now, one that brings some mental torture lol.
Automatiskt översatt:
bwastook
Anonymized1081
Guld
Anonymized1081
1 år sedan
There is 2 merchants I have logged with Monzo multiple times and they keep rejecting my dispute saying it needs more info even though I have give all I can. However one of these merchants dispute was left open and I won due to the merchant not even responding, so how can they keep rejecting them. Any ideas?
How is this still a question? Buying crypto and bank transfers have been called non-refundable literally hundreds of times — by everyone, including you. There’s no miscoding.
This person is showing the name of the transaction not the amount so being sarcastic about amounts isn't really that funny. There have been plenty of people that have had successful large amounts back but they dont really need to prove anything to you.
How come you know so much profile completed yesterday one post this one ! working for the casino obv people I would watch what you post on here it is giving them a heads up
Automatiskt översatt:
exodus1
Vkieranc
Platina
Vkieranc
1 år sedan
What are the next steps for you after this happened? I am worried that they will do the same for me to be honest..