Does anyone have any information about coolcs2 LTD?
Thanks in advance
Automatiskt översatt:
Kelly1234
juaky24
Diamant
juaky24
1 år sedan
Yes I’m currently in correspondence with them, I’ve disputed transactions with bank, they have acknowledged transactions but said I’m not a client of theirs and it could be someone else’s account using card details and to go through the bank, they will not directly refund!
Automatiskt översatt:
Kelly1234
Diamant
1 år sedan
Anybody had any dealings with criptomy or mydigitalwrld?
Automatiskt översatt:
Helpfulinfo
Anonymized849
Guld
Anonymized849
1 år sedan
I have been speaking with them since January and even sent them the current media articles. I spent 2 hours on the phone getting all of them raised and then over two days sending over all of the evidence. After 2 weeks of hearing nothing I telephoned them and they told me the back office team had closed them all down and weren't going to raise them. They are a disgrace.
Automatiskt översatt:
Educated_ant
Silver
1 år sedan
So a case I have against an unlicensed overseas casino has gone to pre-arb after my bank sided with my chargeback claim to reverse debit card payments. Are VISA now expected to make a decision to refund me?
The merchant did not mask their MCC code. So VISA know these were gambling payments, even though this operator does not have a license to take on UK customers. I've also provided evidence myself from the UKGC confirming this.
If VISA don't decide in myself and my bank's favour then they are allowing illegal activity to happen right? Are my chances good? Has anyone had any experience of a casino fighting a chargeback all the way to pre-arb even though they know they used an MCC Code that confirms their own illegal activity?
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized825
Diamant
1 år sedan
Anyone ever heard of the following?
sknvrs
Pg a55pay Ankarastree
Pg a55pay dimityshop
Infinityluxe
All tried to take money from my account all declined by bank thankfully
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized825
Anonymized825
Diamant
Anonymized825
1 år sedan
Chase notified me straight away which was good, two transactions were in Brazilian currency, I am sure linked to the previous companies and my winning chargebacks
Automatiskt översatt:
Helpfulinfo
Educated_ant
Guld
Educated_ant
1 år sedan
Pulsion processing always sent manipulated statements as part of the process and I could never get the bank to side with me to take it to pre-arb. Betswagger, Playhub, Gododds, Hustles Casino and PHG Casino all used Pulsion
Start from a couple months back.. no point going back a year as things change over the course of time.
Automatiskt översatt:
Waldo1984
Caz111111111
Diamant
Caz111111111
1 år sedan
Yes it's definitely alot to take in even I have to go back and find things I find it helpful that there's a little search icon at the top of the page so you can write in the merchants and see if anyone else has helpful info.
Well alot of people did try casino directly but seems to have little to no luck with them but you can try them aswell but the merchant on bank statements is always the way to go because then if you go ahead with chargebacks you have the proof you tried with merchants first.
Automatiskt översatt:
Wood28
Silver
1 år sedan
Good evening all
This is my first post after trawlling threw all the helpful information and contacts.
I currently have an ongoing case with FOS after my bank refusing to raise my chargebacks under wrong MCC. They have also failed to offer help and support with my addiction.
I'm looking for help if possible, I'm trying to contact ZPDG and BP W Loading. I have almost £10,000 worth of transactions to these merchants. Has anyone had recent contact with these ?
I have emailed some of the suggested ones I found in earlier posts but have had no luck getting a response. I'm pretty much at rock bottom now and really need to get some money back to get back on my feet with priority bills. I'm highly disappointed and embarrassed in how I even got into such a mess, but seems people here have been in similar positions and are doing much better so I'm hopeful.