Has anyone tried contacting santeda the owner of most of the casinos?
Automatiskt översatt:
Gamblur
Stash9
Platina
Stash9
1 år sedan
I don’t believe you can contact them directly and they like to distance themselves from the casinos which now all claim to be separate entities and not sister sites.
Automatiskt översatt:
Muzto77
juaky24
Silver
juaky24
1 år sedan
Skicka mig din e-postadress, så kan du radera den igen.
Automatiskt översatt:
Muzto77
Stash9
Silver
Stash9
1 år sedan
Ja, tyvärr inget svar mottaget.
Automatiskt översatt:
pyne88
Stash9
Platina
Stash9
1 år sedan
Was your account restricted first or just got closed?? So say a investigator is
looking at mine
Automatiskt översatt:
Stash9
pyne88
Silver
pyne88
1 år sedan
Just closed
Automatiskt översatt:
pyne88
Stash9
Platina
Stash9
1 år sedan
Ok I am really worried that I am going to have my account closed. Don’t understand why an investigator is looking at it!!
Automatiskt översatt:
melrao007
Diamant
1 år sedan
My bank of Scotland accounts including my children's ones are being closed in 2 months time. So far my starling account is okay but most of my big deposits are with starling so not doing any more goods not received as I don't want that account being closed.
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized839
Muzto77
Diamant
Muzto77
1 år sedan
You won't by sending this information they have your information to fabricate fake invoices you should not have sent any ID over to them.,so now if you go down chargeback route they can produce invoices with your details and photo ID they don't need to do a kyc check they are not a financial institution. You should have asked in here for advice on these merchants there is also plenty of information regarding them they will most probably now respond telling you because you authorized the payments using 3dsecure the bank will side with them in any chargeback claims they now have all your personal data 🙄
Automatiskt översatt:
melrao007
Diamant
1 år sedan
Has anyone had any luck at all with pixeleum, finnart and nikotpf merchants?
Elegro are refusing any knowledge with regards to the nikotpf ones.
I've not heard from pixeleum and finnart.
Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙏🏻
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized839
juaky24
Diamant
juaky24
1 år sedan
Do not send any iD to these merchants they will fabricate fake invoices be warned you will not get any refunds from them all they need is card details with numbers obscured and proof of transactions
Automatiskt översatt:
meandi
Lottie48
Platina
Lottie48
1 år sedan
Could I have a copy of email please inthedarktg21@outlook.com
Automatiskt översatt:
Badger23
Platina
1 år sedan
Don't shout at me, I stupidly got very, very drunk last night and tried to deposit to a casino. All of the transactions were blocked though by my card provider. Thank the universe.
Anyway, the interesting part of this is that the 2 scammers were Destream and Webmosaic.
I'd like to know if this is Mastercard taking action, or my bank. Hmmm.....
Automatiskt översatt:
tunit222
Muzto77
Brons
Muzto77
1 år sedan
Kontakta mig privat
Automatiskt översatt:
Muzto77
tunit222
Silver
tunit222
1 år sedan
Hej, här är min mejl, tack..
M
Automatiskt översatt:
Muzto77
juaky24
Silver
juaky24
1 år sedan
U can delete ur mail
Automatiskt översatt:
pyne88
melrao007
Platina
melrao007
1 år sedan
Were you given a refund of the dispute?? I haven’t been given any so don’t know if my account will be closed or not
Automatiskt översatt:
Agora
Muzto77
Guld
Muzto77
1 år sedan
Hej, jag slutförde alla steg med helpersm, och i slutändan var deras svar, "med tanke på att alla transaktioner godkändes 3d och med ett bekräftelsemeddelande är vi täckta", ersatte de mig ingenting.
Automatiskt översatt:
Curritokira
Diamant
1 år sedan
Butiken "ggamer.me" gör en återbetalning vid anspråk.
Kontakta mig om du är intresserad av mer information
Automatiskt översatt:
melrao007
pyne88
Diamant
pyne88
1 år sedan
I've been given temporary refunds but the bank is now asking for further details regarding the merchants.