Jag är bara väldigt desperat efter att ha förlorat över 15 000 euro på sex månader i kasinon som verkar olagligt i mitt land mystake,donbet,spin better,national bet
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
makelios6
Diamant
makelios6
1 år sedan
Ok yes me too I lost that last week after getting a lot back so im really down and sick feeling at the moment it should not be allowed we should be instantly refunded even if they have paid anything out teach them a lesson
Ändrad
Automatiskt översatt:
Williamj86
xbigguyxxx
Platina
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
You think I should start it now with ombudsman or wait for outcome
Automatiskt översatt:
Williamj86
xbigguyxxx
Platina
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
wtf this isn’t the same one I signed up too how many sites have they got going
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Williamj86
Diamant
Williamj86
1 år sedan
I think you need a final response letter just wait the longer they take the better for you
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Williamj86
Diamant
Williamj86
1 år sedan
Yes thats it ! if its got that 777 at the end its a fraud big time how much did you get done for thats terrible
Automatiskt översatt:
Dustyd
Platina
1 år sedan
Anyone got any info on achphil variety?
Automatiskt översatt:
Williamj86
xbigguyxxx
Platina
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
£3500 but as you can see u had over 21k In there
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Williamj86
Diamant
Williamj86
1 år sedan
Ok yes im surprised you managed to win on it !
You should get the £3500 back but no chance of the £21000 sadly bud.
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Williamj86
Diamant
Williamj86
1 år sedan
The Uk address one even has spelling errors like it says responsible raming !
Ändrad
Automatiskt översatt:
Williamj86
xbigguyxxx
Platina
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
I would want my money back so I ent lost anything you know what I mean.
Automatiskt översatt:
Williamj86
xbigguyxxx
Platina
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
Hahaha Jesus will you stop it how didn’t I even see that
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Williamj86
Diamant
Williamj86
1 år sedan
Yes money back deffo still bad though thinking you got that much then nothing ! yes massive spelling mistakes use that as evidence and if the bank try n make out its a real casino they need locked up ffs😳😂
Automatiskt översatt:
Williamj86
xbigguyxxx
Platina
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
Bank have been very slow with dealing with this thought mate. Originally changed my chargeback to a retail despute without contacting me for. Then the claimed they could help because they didn’t have enough info on the merchant even though I sent them emails I have sent em and emails address. Then my complaint has been live for 2 weeks I ring them daily and it’s you have to wait it’s under investigation but I think they will decline me again tbf
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Williamj86
Diamant
Williamj86
1 år sedan
Ok what bank is that it should take a couple of days that is a joke ! Its a clear scam
Maybe better not to incase it affects your case just delete it
Automatiskt översatt:
Williamj86
xbigguyxxx
Platina
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
Hopefully I will have a update next week and take it from there
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Williamj86
Diamant
Williamj86
1 år sedan
Yes I hope it is all good ! maybe they need more proof like withdrawal screenshot its still covered anyway they should not take the money in the first place !
Automatiskt översatt:
Williamj86
xbigguyxxx
Platina
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
as in my withdrawal from them or them taken the funds from my bank account