Hej. Tyvärr har jag inga positiva nyheter ännu. Jag hoppas fortfarande att XPate återbetalar mina pengar.
Automatiskt översatt:
johnmaddisonn1
keejan
Guld
keejan
2 månader sedan
Hi. Are there any updates on your refund from Xpate? Or did Xpate challenge the chargeback again with documents that are inaccurate or misleading?
Automatiskt översatt:
spider888
billi85
Silver
billi85
2 månader sedan
for how long time does the payment take? It took 2 weeks for me
Automatiskt översatt:
johnmaddisonn1
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
Guld
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
2 månader sedan
Hi. Any news on your case? Xpate has refused to issue me a refund.
Automatiskt översatt:
johnmaddisonn1
billi85
Guld
billi85
2 månader sedan
Hi. It really feels like someone is protecting Xpate. In my experience, dealing with them has been extremely frustrating, and I still haven't been able to recover my money.
Automatiskt översatt:
johnmaddisonn1
billi85
Guld
billi85
2 månader sedan
Hello. In my experience, Xpate often provides documents containing false information during the chargeback process. If you are certain that you did not receive the service you paid for, be sure to explain this clearly to your bank and provide all supporting evidence.
Automatiskt översatt:
johnmaddisonn1
Lisa2
Guld
Lisa2
2 månader sedan
Hi. In many cases, that may be enough to support a chargeback. However, in my experience with Xpate, it helps to provide as much detail and supporting evidence as possible to strengthen your case.
Automatiskt översatt:
johnmaddisonn1
DjumK
Guld
DjumK
2 månader sedan
Hi. Which website did you make the payment on? I had a very similar experience. I deposited money, won some games, requested a withdrawal, and then my account was blocked. After that, I had to deal with Xpate regarding the payment.
Automatiskt översatt:
Jamesh80
Brons
2 månader sedan
For once some positive news.
I emailed a casino and advised them that because they are not licenced in the UK under the UKGC, and that the payments were made through a third party merchants and not them directly, that I would raise it as a fraud case. I did and I received a full refund of every deposit
Automatiskt översatt:
johnmaddisonn1
Guld
2 månader sedan
Hi. Does anyone have any information about CSMKET? I can't seem to find anything about it online.
Automatiskt översatt:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
Lisa2
Platina
Lisa2
2 månader sedan
Hi. Have you received your money back from Xpate yet?
Automatiskt översatt:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
DjumK
Platina
DjumK
2 månader sedan
Hi. You're right. I've already filed a chargeback against Xpate, and now I'm waiting for the decision.
Automatiskt översatt:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
voodoo4
Platina
voodoo4
2 månader sedan
Hi. Out of curiosity, what did Xpate say when they responded to your chargeback?
Automatiskt översatt:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
Anonymized1181
Platina
Anonymized1181
2 månader sedan
Hi. I couldn't withdraw my winnings because my account was blocked. I ended up filing a chargeback through my bank, and now I'm waiting for the decision.
Automatiskt översatt:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
Snowyhill84
Platina
Snowyhill84
2 månader sedan
Hi. What exactly would you like to know about Xpate? Maybe I can help.
Automatiskt översatt:
Org1991
Diamant
2 månader sedan
PLEASE HELP : i am searching :
VDR SL —-England/Birmingham/GB/2
NXT.GEM——England/London/GB/2
Automatiskt översatt:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
johnmaddisonn1
Platina
johnmaddisonn1
2 månader sedan
Hi. They refused to refund my money, so I had no choice but to ask my bank to initiate a chargeback.
Automatiskt översatt:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
Jamesh80
Platina
Jamesh80
2 månader sedan
Hi. You were lucky. I told Xpate that the payments had been processed for what I believe were unlicensed gambling websites, but they still wouldn't refund my money voluntarily.
Automatiskt översatt:
DjumK
Org1991
Guld
Org1991
2 månader sedan
Hi. Which websites were involved? I haven't come across any of them yet, so I'm curious.
Automatiskt översatt:
DjumK
PolinaVolkova
Guld
PolinaVolkova
2 månader sedan
Hi. What exactly are you trying to find out? Is there any particular information you're looking for, especially regarding Estonia?