HemForumAllmän diskussion om spelandeQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (sida 1 490)

5 881 889 visningar 29 754 svar |
3 år sedan
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1 489 1 490 1 491...1 624
Skriv inlägg
Utbmitchy
2 månader sedan
gbse

Hi. I've dealt with them before. I wasn't able to get a refund. If I'm not mistaken, it's Walleto/

billi85
2 månader sedan
gbse

Hi. How are you? Were you able to get in touch with Xpate and get a refund?

Anonymized1181
2 månader sedan
gbse

Hi. Yeah, I've played it. If you're interested in winning, the payouts are very poor and take a long time. Their payment processors are Xpate and Walleto. They're very problematic. 

DjumK
2 månader sedan
gbse

Hi. Xpate often treats players like this. Try filing a complaint against them with the ombudsman.

Alfred_ANTONYAN21
2 månader sedan
gbse

Hi. Please help me write a letter to the ombudsman. Xpate has really got on my nerves. I’ve wasted so much time on this. Please help.

billi85
2 månader sedan
desegb

Hej. Har någon någonsin hört talas om WWELTD? Jag fick höra att det heter Xpate, men jag tror att det är ett misstag. Jag har faktiskt haft att göra med Xpate förut, och de är omöjliga att nå.

Automatiskt översatt:
2 månader sedan
gbse

For WWELTD I’ve just got a refund through a dispute with my bank. I couldn’t find any information for them except they are supposedly based in Sheffield, UK and have the MCC code 8299 - Schools.

2 månader sedan
gbse

Update to my other disputes for WWELTD, ILVMNL, CRRZN and TCHTXT, I’ve now received a refund for all of these from my bank.

JosieRosie46
2 månader sedan
gbse

Any joy?

Wanderlust
2 månader sedan
gbse

Hi,

was these all on credit card with Barclay or include bank account too?

I’ve got a lot with glfi which I’m going to have to dispute soon after they’ve ignored my 3 emails

Foxtrot90
2 månader sedan
gbse

Hi, these were all bank account, no credit cards. They were hesitant at first, but once I explained fully they were then happy to submit the disputes. Maybe best to reach out to them on live chat and they’ll be able to submit bulk disputes

Wanderlust
2 månader sedan
gbse

Cool thanks.

do you have to dispute these within a certain time frame?

Foxtrot90
2 månader sedan
gbse

I think it is 120 days

Wanderlust
2 månader sedan
gbse

are bank transfer ?

Org1991
2 månader sedan
gbse

Debit card

2 månader sedan
gbse

Hi. Does anyone have any information about csmket? I’ve been told it’s either Xpate or Walleto. Does anyone know?

barborasp
2 månader sedan
gbse

Hi. I’ve had this experience. It’s Walleto. What a bunch of scammers. It’s really hard to get a refund. They’re a right lot of scoundrels.

2 månader sedan
gbse

I search


AIBRUSH/AIBRUSH GENERATOR ( LONDON )

STEREO MEX ( LONDON )

WSPAY ( WARSAW )

ECSPARK3 ( TALLINN )

VERCS 2 ( UK )


Thanks

DjumK
2 månader sedan
czsegb

Hej, lyckades du få tillbaka dina pengar? Hur?

Automatiskt översatt:
2 månader sedan
gbse

Please can anyone help with contact information for


digital tech london

orirad london

Tcp*mixedfinds.com

Miki33
2 månader sedan
gbse

Hi. ECSPARK3 (TALLINN) – they’re part of Walleto. It’s difficult to get a refund.

1...1 489 1 490 1 491...1 624
Gå till sidaav 1 624 sidor

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer