Would you mind sending to footyheadlines1966@outlook.com please?! I’m currently quoting their aml/KYC policy to them and asking for a DSAR to show what they knew or didn’t. Probably wasting my time so any tips gratefully received
Automatiskt översatt:
Materialgirl84
dylanjukes6077
Diamant
dylanjukes6077
7 månader sedan
I had a lot that was rejected by them and clear junction. but would love something to come off this.
Automatiskt översatt:
Salamasalama
Loo76
Diamant
Loo76
7 månader sedan
This is niko
Automatiskt översatt:
Salamasalama
Sabine1984
Diamant
Sabine1984
7 månader sedan
I can’t get her details either it’s a woman I trod to message on Instagram I think
Automatiskt översatt:
Salamasalama
Sabine1984
Diamant
Sabine1984
7 månader sedan
Same blah blah to me
Automatiskt översatt:
luskwi
Silver
7 månader sedan
Hello
I'm wondering if anyone has any info or could help me figure out how to request a chargeback for these merchants cause i genuinely can't find anything about them online:
Cinxtech, Calpex, Inxc2, Crypswap, Techswap
Revolut really doesn't seem to want to help and they aren't understanding the issue.
These "companies" are all using MCC 6051, please can you help me?
How can I go about getting a refund from them?
Automatiskt översatt:
dylanjukes6077
Materialgirl84
Brons
Materialgirl84
7 månader sedan
Yeah same absolutely, do you bank with revolut too?
I have been asked by them to provide reasons for the payments, but I am hesitant to jump right in and claim goods and services or another option that says I do not know this party.
I asked chat gbt in detail about this and have continued today since having the revolut review message, but because there transfers im still unsure wether any refund is possible as why id posted here again.
Transferop and payop both fobbed me off last year too.
But im leaving the reveiw request from revolut open for a little while, in hope anybody else has had succuss or knowledge and can advise. Hm
Automatiskt översatt:
Sabine1984
Anonymized1181
Diamant
Anonymized1181
7 månader sedan
I still dont know.. they probably deny about everything. Yes they are hard to find its frustrating.
Automatiskt översatt:
Emily23
Brons
7 månader sedan
Hi, did someone have any success with payop/transfer op company?
Should I directly contact fca and ombudsman, or are there any other ways to get my money back?
They ignore me and send some autoreplies!
Automatiskt översatt:
Sabine1984
Salamasalama
Diamant
Salamasalama
7 månader sedan
She is on LinkedIn aswell but prob she doesnt use it. And cant message her there aswell. Still not sure who the payment provider is or bank. Frustrating.
Automatiskt översatt:
Arra89
Diamant
7 månader sedan
Received another £100 from goldveils ltd (Nikotpf) today. Funny how I redisputed this payment on Tuesday and they have refunded it today. But not when I originally disputed it back in February. Thats a total of £490 refunded now out of the £1300 I have sent via this merchant.
Automatiskt översatt:
luskwi
Arra89
Silver
Arra89
7 månader sedan
Hur? Kan du berätta vad du sa till handlaren? Har du gjort en återbetalning?
Automatiskt översatt:
Emyjay20
Guld
7 månader sedan
Not sure if anyones seen this but it looks like Mystake have changed parent company Santeda to OnyxioN B.V.
Automatiskt översatt:
8x7rqrgfbc37
Anonymized1159
Guld
Anonymized1159
7 månader sedan
Have sent you an email too. Just had another reply from them and seems like they’re not moving
Automatiskt översatt:
Arra89
luskwi
Diamant
luskwi
7 månader sedan
I disputed via monzo bank they declined it but it must of flagged up on goldveils system as they refunded the exact amounts I have disputed so far.
Automatiskt översatt:
luskwi
Arra89
Silver
Arra89
7 månader sedan
Tack för svaret, så din återbetalning nekades men du fick en återbetalning utan att kontakta någon?
Automatiskt översatt:
DynamoHarry
Arra89
Diamant
Arra89
7 månader sedan
Which Email did you use?
Automatiskt översatt:
Geo88
Mrtasty93
Guld
Mrtasty93
7 månader sedan
Amberfin no answer , only way chargeback , i did and they refund after 14 days
Automatiskt översatt:
AZGBG
dylanjukes6077
Guld
dylanjukes6077
7 månader sedan
transferop is payop, they refund but the take the piss