HemForumAllmän diskussion om spelandeQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (sida 1 014)

5 831 500 visningar 29 632 svar |
2 år sedan
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1 013 1 014 1 015...1 617
Skriv inlägg
potatotom
11 månader sedan
gbse

Hi do you know something about:

ONLTROE

ONLTE

Teqcore

Teqcores 

Gitlid

wery thankful for help

pyne88
11 månader sedan
gbse

So did you get anywere with Teqcor or have some info?

Rex112
11 månader sedan
segb

Hej har du har tur med återbetalningar?

oxleydaniel188
11 månader sedan
gbse

Did you find some info about onletroe?

potatotom
11 månader sedan
gbse

SPARTIS 7 AGIOS DIMITRIOS GREECE MCC 5999

11 månader sedan
gbse


Dct*aiart, Tartu, 78 please



potatotom
11 månader sedan
gbse

Hello. You got a mail so i can contact You?

11 månader sedan
gbse

Basivia is cardaq.co.uk

Ändrad
11 månader sedan
gbse

Can anyone help me find info on ESCEX WOOLWICH HOUSE 61 MOSLEY STREET MANCHESTER EN M2 3HZ

Robster5
11 månader sedan
gbse

Can anyone help me find info on ESCEX WOOLWICH HOUSE 61 MOSLEY STREET MANCHESTER EN M2 3HZ

11 månader sedan
gbse

Not certain but I can almost guarantee it will be EXCALICODE LIMITED profile fits

Robster5
11 månader sedan
gbse

Not certain but I’m 95% confident it’s EXCALICODE LIMITED.

11 månader sedan
gbse

All, please email me on thepeoplevsunlicencedcasinos@protonmail.com for requests as my responses to you keep going up for review.


robster5 I’ve got info on Escex

Ändrad
Al1nu7zu01
11 månader sedan
gbse

Thepeoplevsunlicencedcasinos@protonmail.com

Ändrad
potatotom
11 månader sedan
gbse

thanks, I’ve emailed you. But it’s bounced back


jf you have any info on escex that would be great

Ändrad
Robster5
11 månader sedan
gbse

Doh, corrected email address now

potatotom
11 månader sedan
gbse

Sent, thanks

Robster5
11 månader sedan
gbse

Oh yea, I’ve just seen that, I’m not sure to be honest. I guess all these people contacting the CNB regarding this it might raise alarms for them. So hopefully something gets done.

11 månader sedan
gbse

Any news or refund on dsolpay for you yet?

Pyne1688
11 månader sedan
gbse

Found info about craft capital but can not find contact info anywhere 😩 craft capital limited and ‘craft glide solutions’ are both operating from the same address, I strongly believe they are both operating by the same person!

Kelly1234
11 månader sedan
gbse

I have emailed craft capital limited multiple times and there isn’t any reply

Kelly1234 raderade inlägget.
Ray2212
11 månader sedan
gbse

I called them up instead of doing it myself and explained the situation.


I had emails and screenshots showing a big balance I had in there and then them closing my account, also had issues with another site where I was constantly asking for it to be closed and they didn't, lots of evidence.


I went down the route that I played in good faith but they refused to pay out and therefore it was a scam and I had not got the service I paid for. Also mentioned the MCCs, which were "Shopping", "Services" etc


Revolut rejected some of them, but the ones where I had multiple transactions they issued chargeback notices to the merchants.


Basi Via - refunded instantly

Lytbyt - refunded instantly

Cobea - was raised to them a week ago and nothing

Probig - was raised to them a week ago and nothing

Assuming the last two are going to fight it?


I definitely think it's worth calling the bank and going over it on the phone rather than filling the form out yourself, you can definitely explain yourself better

1...1 013 1 014 1 015...1 617
Gå till sidaav 1 617 sidor

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer