HemForumTurneringarTurnering #230 Lucky Drums 88 – diskussion

Turnering #230 Lucky Drums 88 – diskussion

1 105 visningar 34 svar |
3 veckor sedan
|
1 2
Skriv inlägg
3 veckor sedan
Om du vill diskutera något angående #230 Lucky Drums 88, kan du göra det här.
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Why can't you play the game

3 veckor sedan
essegb

Spelet laddas inte

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Doesn't load

3 veckor sedan
gbse

still not working🧐

3 veckor sedan
fisegb

Spelet att vara en kackerlacka

Automatiskt översatt:
Oswaldina
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Now it works! 🤩

3 veckor sedan
gbse

Hey all, this one should be working as I could see.

Try it and have fun. 🙂🍀

If something is wrong, please report it to me and I will try to inform myself about the situation.

Jaroslav
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Hey all, this one should be working as I could see.

Try it and have fun. 🙂🍀

If something is wrong, please report it to me and I will try to inform myself about the situation.

3 veckor sedan
essegb

Jaroslav, hej igen.

Jag kommer inte förbi skärmen där turneringen laddas. file Jag har loggat in vid olika tillfällen och samma sak händer.

Tack så mycket för din uppmärksamhet.

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
rusegb

file turnering

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
gbse
Zeiser
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Hey, the tournament works. But maybe doing what the other player suggested in the other thread would help. "I cleared the cache and all this saved cash or whatever for my Google Chrome on my phone and restarted my phone and now it's working I'm doing the tournament so maybe try that I know it sucks at logged me out of all a bunch of websites but hey it happens on websites every now and again so no issue"

Can you please try clearing up all the saved and stored data in your browser?

Radka
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Hey, the tournament works. But maybe doing what the other player suggested in the other thread would help. "I cleared the cache and all this saved cash or whatever for my Google Chrome on my phone and restarted my phone and now it's working I'm doing the tournament so maybe try that I know it sucks at logged me out of all a bunch of websites but hey it happens on websites every now and again so no issue"

Can you please try clearing up all the saved and stored data in your browser?

3 veckor sedan
essegb

Radka, hej, självklart ska jag prova det, tack så mycket för rekommendationen och uppmärksamheten, ha en bra dag.

Automatiskt översatt:
Radka
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Hey, the tournament works. But maybe doing what the other player suggested in the other thread would help. "I cleared the cache and all this saved cash or whatever for my Google Chrome on my phone and restarted my phone and now it's working I'm doing the tournament so maybe try that I know it sucks at logged me out of all a bunch of websites but hey it happens on websites every now and again so no issue"

Can you please try clearing up all the saved and stored data in your browser?

3 veckor sedan
essegb

Radka, om rekommendationen du gav mig fungerade, tack så mycket. 💯🫡

Nu är det dags att njuta av en turnering igen! 👏🏻

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Share https://es.casino.guru/torneos/weekly-266-lucky-drums-88

3 veckor sedan
gbse

Share https://de.casino.guru/turniere/weekly-266-lucky-drums-88

3 veckor sedan
essegb

Hej, jag delar med mig av ett spel:

https://es.casino.guru/torneos/weekly-266-lucky-drums-88

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
gbse

The game has great features but just a bit volatile but still a good game enjoy it.

Zeiser
3 veckor sedan
essegb

Radka, om rekommendationen du gav mig fungerade, tack så mycket. 💯🫡

Nu är det dags att njuta av en turnering igen! 👏🏻

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Hello, you are welcome. To be fair though, I must admit I completely forgot that stored browser data can cause those problems. Luckily the other player came up with that. So, I cannot take the credit. 🙂

But I really appreciate your kind words and wish you the best of luck in your tournament journeys. 🍀🙌

3 veckor sedan
gbse

DO NAT CUM.....

IM GUBNA CUM

https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-266-lucky-drums-88

1 2

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer