HemForumTurneringarTurnering #227 Sugar Rush EXCLUSIVE – diskussion

Turnering #227 Sugar Rush EXCLUSIVE – diskussion (sida 4)

3 144 visningar 103 svar |
1 månad sedan
|
I cleared the cache and all this saved cash or whatever for my Google Chrome on my phone and restarted my phone and now it's working I'm doing the tournament so maybe try that I know it sucks at logged me out of all a bunch of websites but hey it happens on websites every now and again so no issue but apparently it works thank you too the user who previously mentioned that this worked for him cuz that is what inspired me to try it myself
1...3 4 56
Skriv inlägg
Salvata1312
3 veckor sedan
gbse

The Ethernal Diamonds tournament has not yet started. But don't worry; you'll get to it in the next few hours. 😉

file

3 veckor sedan
gbse

🥰

3 veckor sedan
gbse

Share https://es.casino.guru/torneos/monthly-262-sugar-rush#tournament-discussion

3 veckor sedan
sisegb

https://casino.guru/tournaments/monthly-262-sugar-rush

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
bgsegb

Det finns en sockerrusningsturnering, men för att kunna spela måste jag dela den någonstans.

Automatiskt översatt:
Vankoo
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Yes, that's right. 🙂

Do you need a help or you have some problem?

Jaroslav
3 veckor sedan
bgsegb

Ja. Jag vet inte hur och var jag ska dela det för att spela.

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Can't someone replay a tournament?

3 veckor sedan
gbse

I’m having a bit of a problem, it won’t let me place a bet of 2 usd. When I reload the page, it automatically sets the bet to 1 usd, and because of this I can’t play in the tournament

Vankoo
3 veckor sedan
bgsegb

Till exempel på Instagram eller var som helst

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Nicee

Vankoo
3 veckor sedan
bgsegb

Ja. Jag vet inte hur och var jag ska dela det för att spela.

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Basically, it shouldn’t really matter where you share it, but not here on forum. 😀

If it’s an exclusive Pragmatic Play tournament, I think the best way is to try sharing it from one of our regular weekly Pragmatic Play tournaments. Once you finish the tournament and use all of your spins, you should see a Share button at the end. There are several options there, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, and a few others. Just share it through any of them and it should unlock the exclusive tournament.

If that still doesn’t work, I’d try using a different device. That was the last advice I got from Juraj regarding this issue. You can also try clearing your cookies or switching to a different browser.

That’s probably everything I can suggest from my side for now.

AseIsaac
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Can't someone replay a tournament?

3 veckor sedan
gbse

No, there is no possibility to do that.

Donnie17
3 veckor sedan
gbse

I’m having a bit of a problem, it won’t let me place a bet of 2 usd. When I reload the page, it automatically sets the bet to 1 usd, and because of this I can’t play in the tournament

3 veckor sedan
gbse

Do you still have the same problem? I will ask Juraj and get back to you. 🙂

Donnie17
3 veckor sedan
gbse

I’m having a bit of a problem, it won’t let me place a bet of 2 usd. When I reload the page, it automatically sets the bet to 1 usd, and because of this I can’t play in the tournament

3 veckor sedan
gbse

Should be fixed already. 🙂

Try it please.

3 veckor sedan
bgsegb

Jag kan varken spela eller dela den och när jag spelar står det att turneringen är låst.

Automatiskt översatt:
Vankoo
3 veckor sedan
bgsegb

Vilken turnering pratar du om?

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
bgsegb

Jag har spelat Burning Hot 20 ett tag nu och det är definitivt ett av mina favoritspel. 🔥 Jag är nyfiken på andra spelares erfarenheter - har du någonsin vunnit stort och hur har det gått för dig på sistone?

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
bgsegb

Jag pratar om turneringen här på Casino Guru, den heter Sugar Rush.

Automatiskt översatt:
Vankoo
3 veckor sedan
bgsegb

Den låter mig spela, är de andra upplåsta för dig?

Automatiskt översatt:
1...3 4 56
Gå till sidaav 6 sidor

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer