Dear winner, could you kindly respond to emails I sent you regarding your voucher preferences, please?
the thing is that you’ve been selected as one of the lucky winners of our Fury of Anubis competition with Casino Guru and Pragmatic Play.👏👏🎉
The only step missing is responding to the confirmation email. 🙏😉
Automatiskt översatt:
Radka
Community Specialist
NikolaNix
1 månad sedan
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/Q35oXr8ABl
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/Q35oXr8ABl
Automatiskt översatt:
1 månad sedan
Hey, I suggest you save that for another PP competition. 😉 This one is over. But still, cool hit!!! 🎉🚀
Automatiskt översatt:
temotemo
Silver
1 månad sedan
Hej. Några nyheter för vinnarna av tävlingen?
Anubis raseri.
Automatiskt översatt:
Radka
temotemo
Community Specialist
temotemo
1 månad sedan
Hello, the other team dealing with PP already has the list of winners since the end of last week. As usual, the rest are in their hands. PP then sends the vouchers, just as is stated in the rules. Usually, it all takes approximately 14 days in total. Hang in there, please. 😉
Jag har inte fått mitt pris än, har de andra vinnarna fått sina?
Automatiskt översatt:
Radka
Community Specialist
Mats8
3 veckor sedan
Hej,
Jag har inte fått mitt pris än, har de andra vinnarna fått sina?
Hello,
I haven't received my prize yet, have the other winners received theirs?
Hei,
En ole vielä saanut palkintoa, onko muut voittajat saaneet?
Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
Hello, I was told that the person sending the vouchers was most likely on vacation, but I assumed the vouchers had already been sent. Let me ask more about this.
Automatiskt översatt:
Radka
Community Specialist
Mats8
3 veckor sedan
Hej,
Jag har inte fått mitt pris än, har de andra vinnarna fått sina?
Hello,
I haven't received my prize yet, have the other winners received theirs?
Hei,
En ole vielä saanut palkintoa, onko muut voittajat saaneet?
Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
Hay again, all vouchers were sent on 31.08. Could you kindly check for spam, promotions, adverts or any other tabs you may have in your mailbox, please?
Automatiskt översatt:
Mats8
Radka
Silver
Radka
3 veckor sedan
Hej,
Jag kollade allt i min e-post och det dök inte upp någonstans? Var kommer de ifrån?
Automatiskt översatt:
Radka
Mats8
Community Specialist
Mats8
3 veckor sedan
Well, those vouchers go directly from Pragmatic Play. Hold on, please; we aim to double-check that directly with PP. I'll return back to you once we have the response. 🙏
Automatiskt översatt:
Mats8
Radka
Silver
Radka
3 veckor sedan
Hej,
Tack så mycket.
Automatiskt översatt:
Mats8
Radka
Silver
Radka
2 veckor sedan
Hej,
Har det kommit någon respons?
Automatiskt översatt:
Radka
Mats8
Community Specialist
Mats8
2 veckor sedan
Frankly no, I'm still waiting too. 😐
Automatiskt översatt:
Mats8
Radka
Silver
Radka
1 vecka sedan
Hej,
Har det kommit någon respons?
Automatiskt översatt:
Radka
Mats8
Community Specialist
Mats8
1 vecka sedan
Hello, frankly not. I'm aware of this situation but I have received no direct information thus far. Reminders seem not to work. I think the person we were trying to reach might be on holiday. 😔
Automatiskt översatt:
Radka
Mats8
Community Specialist
Mats8
1 vecka sedan
Hello, finally we get a response. The thing is that the voucher was sent but not claimed. Thus, we asked to use the feature to resend the voucher. Could you please keep an eye on your mailbox, please? Those vouchers are sent through the Amazon store, so I guess both PP and Amazon may appear in the sender email address.
Please let me know at community@casino.guru if you have another email address that we can try, maybe.
Ändrad
Automatiskt översatt:
Mats8
Radka
Silver
Radka
1 vecka sedan
Hej,
Tack för svaret!
Jag använder egentligen bara den här e-postadressen, jag kollade min e-post igen på datorn och jag har verkligen inte fått något e-postmeddelande från Amazon eller PP.
Jag hör av mig så fort jag får mejlet, tack för hjälpen!
Schackmatt
Automatiskt översatt:
Radka
Mats8
Community Specialist
Mats8
6 dagar sedan
Hello, you're welcome.
Let's stay in touch. You should, of course, receive the voucher you won and will be here for confirmation.