HemForumTävlingar[CLOSED]: Pragmatic Play – Spin Sweet Rush Bonanza & Win a Share of $3000!

[CLOSED]: Pragmatic Play – Spin Sweet Rush Bonanza & Win a Share of $3000! (sida 23)

92 650 visningar 436 svar |
12 månader sedan
The moment you've all been waiting for is finally here! We have the list of 20 lucky winners, randomly selected by AI. Congratulations to everyone who won — we’ll be reaching out via your email registered on Casino Guru. For those who didn’t win this time, don’t worry — more giveaways are coming soon! I promise 🙂 And if there’s no giveaway running right now, make sure to join our free tournaments, where you can also win Amazon vouchers. Good luck! Here's the list of winners:
1...22 23
Skriv inlägg
10 månader sedan
gbse

i received my voucher today. thx a lot for your efforts radka!

SCATT3R
10 månader sedan
gbse

That's great, though the credits goes to my colleague Juraj. 🙂

In any case, enjoy it! Here's a little spoiler: the Christmas Competition is on schedule. Tailoring the details...🎉

ineedmorecats
10 månader sedan
gbse

Hello, ineedmorecats!

Did you get the voucher too, please? I hope you did. 🤞

Radka
10 månader sedan
gbse

Hello, ineedmorecats!

Did you get the voucher too, please? I hope you did. 🤞

10 månader sedan
gbse

you mixed me up with scatter here ^^.


i got my voucher yesterday. thx a lot again and i m looking forward to that christmas contest.

ineedmorecats
10 månader sedan
gbse

Hello, don't worry, I did not. Two separate posts, two different winners.

I asked you to find out about the progress. 😉 (Because I'm not sending the vouchers, I'm just passing along information about the issues, and I intended to follow up with you.)


See you soon at the next contest! 🙌🎉

Radka
10 månader sedan
gbse

oh then you probably missed my above post where i happily announce that i got my voucher 🙂.


still very nice of you to care that much about every winner and making sure everyone gets their voucher.

cant wait for the next contest

ineedmorecats
10 månader sedan
gbse

No worries! Cooking up the Xmas competition with my colleagues. If everything goes smoothly, it will be announced next Monday.

See you ALL there! 🎉🙌

9 månader sedan
gbse

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/p2ocq5miuI

9 månader sedan
gbse

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/p2ocq5miuI. 169x

9 månader sedan
gbse

169x https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/p2ocq5miuI

9 månader sedan
gbse

My favorite

9 månader sedan
essegb

Mitt bästa skott

https://www.cnpmciozgh.net/4EhoEvoMKM

Automatiskt översatt:
8 månader sedan
plsegb

https://www.pplink.social/FeWXXx4is9

Automatiskt översatt:
4 månader sedan
essegb

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/L8mXlEwcWZ

Automatiskt översatt:
1...22 23
Gå till sidaav 23 sidor

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer