HemForumKlagomålsdiskussion€1,200 withdrawal still pending after almost 12 days

€1,200 withdrawal still pending after almost 12 days

441 visningar 6 svar |
3 veckor sedan
|
Skriv inlägg
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Hi everyone,


I’m currently waiting for a €1,200 withdrawal from VegaDream.


I requested the withdrawal on 23 August 2026 at around 16:00 CET, and it is still pending.


I contacted VegaDream Support on 31 August and was told that my case had been escalated to the relevant department for further review and that I would be contacted by email.


Yesterday, 3rd September, VegaDream processed and paid out a separate €20 withdrawal from free spins.


However, my €1,200 withdrawal is still pending.

I understand that VegaDream currently has a high volume of withdrawal requests, but almost 12 days is becoming quite frustrating, especially as the withdrawal has apparently not even been processed yet.


Has anyone else recently experienced a similar delay with VegaDream, particularly with withdrawals of €1,000+?

I will wait until the 14-day period has passed and then submit an official complaint if the €1,200 has still not been paid.


I’ll keep this thread updated.


Thank you for your time.


3 veckor sedan
desegb

Jag har haft den sedan 31 augusti 2026, även den för över 900 euro.

Tidigare alltid under 48 timmar, men sedan ändringen är det annorlunda och AI-stöd finns tillgängligt.

Har den kommit än?

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
desegb

Hej Flaster, nej, pengarna har inte kommit än. Jag uppdaterar dig här!

Med vänliga hälsningar

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
desegb

Uppdatering: Utbetalningen har precis kommit! 🙏🏼

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
desegb

Jag med nu 🙏🏼

Automatiskt översatt:
3 veckor sedan
desegb

Vegadream på första plats

Automatiskt översatt:
NM124
3 veckor sedan
gbse

Hi everyone,


I’m currently waiting for a €1,200 withdrawal from VegaDream.


I requested the withdrawal on 23 August 2026 at around 16:00 CET, and it is still pending.


I contacted VegaDream Support on 31 August and was told that my case had been escalated to the relevant department for further review and that I would be contacted by email.


Yesterday, 3rd September, VegaDream processed and paid out a separate €20 withdrawal from free spins.


However, my €1,200 withdrawal is still pending.

I understand that VegaDream currently has a high volume of withdrawal requests, but almost 12 days is becoming quite frustrating, especially as the withdrawal has apparently not even been processed yet.


Has anyone else recently experienced a similar delay with VegaDream, particularly with withdrawals of €1,000+?

I will wait until the 14-day period has passed and then submit an official complaint if the €1,200 has still not been paid.


I’ll keep this thread updated.


Thank you for your time.


3 veckor sedan
gbse

Hi. Sometimes there really isn’t much else to do besides waiting for the casino to process the withdrawal.

We generally give casinos up to 14 days to complete this process. If a similar problem happens again in the future and the withdrawal still isn’t processed after that period, you can always come to us and submit a complaint.

From what you described, it seems the casino only gave you fairly general answers. If there’s nothing else required from your side and all you can do is wait, then patience is probably the most important thing right now, even though I know that can sometimes be the hardest part.

In any case, I’m glad that both you and the other players eventually received your money. Hopefully, everything will continue without any problems in the future.🙂

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer