HemForumKlagomålsdiskussionSystem/UI glitch resulted in unauthorized €1,000 bets – Casino refuses to refund

System/UI glitch resulted in unauthorized €1,000 bets – Casino refuses to refund

424 visningar 1 svar |
1 månad sedan
|
Skriv inlägg
1 månad sedan
gbse

Complaint Details:

On August 29, 2026, at 09:44 EEST, I deposited €1,000 into my Leonbet account. At 09:45 EEST, I opened the game Ebaka Games - Blackjack intending to place a standard €10 bet.


Due to a severe technical/UI glitch within the game interface, the system registered two consecutive bets of €500 each within seconds (Bet IDs: ⁠35935876818⁠ and ⁠35935878188⁠), draining my entire €1,000 deposit immediately.


I contacted live support within minutes, providing screenshots of the game UI and transaction history. The support agent dismissed the issue, stating that their server logs show no technical error on their side, and explicitly refused to void or refund the glitched transactions.


As a customer, I never intended nor confirmed two €500 bets right after depositing. I request Casino Guru’s intervention to mediate with Leonbet and issue a full refund of €1,000 to my account/payment method.


All screenshots of the transaction history, game interface, and customer support chat are attached.


filefilefilefilefile

Nikolaosktr
1 månad sedan
gbse

Hi, and thanks for providing such detailed information.

Firstly, can you give me link to this casino please as I think we don't have it in our system?

Secondly, I can understand why you're disputing these bets, especially considering that the two €500 bets were registered within seconds of a €1,000 deposit and that you contacted the casino almost immediately afterwards.

At the same time, we can't conclude from the forum post alone that there was definitely a technical or UI malfunction. The casino says that its server logs don't show an error, while you say that the interface registered bets that you never intended to place. That's exactly the kind of discrepancy that would need to be investigated more closely.

The fact that you have the exact Bet IDs, timestamps, screenshots of the game interface and transaction history, as well as your conversation with support, is definitely useful. I would keep all of that evidence unchanged.

Ideally, the disputed rounds should be checked in more detail, including what bet values were actually sent from the game interface and what was recorded on the casino/provider side. Simply saying that the server shows no technical error doesn't necessarily answer the question of what happened on the player's screen, although of course we also can't assume that the casino's records are incorrect.

I also wouldn't want to promise at this stage that the full €1,000 should be refunded. First, it needs to be established whether the two €500 bets were indeed caused by a technical issue or whether they were recorded as valid bets for another reason.

Since this concerns a specific casino game incident and you have concrete evidence and round IDs, I do think the situation deserves a closer look.

Hopefully, the available records will make it possible to determine what actually happened with those two bets.

Ändrad

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer