HemForumKlagomålsdiskussionbetpanda.io confiscated $16,000 from me without any reason.

betpanda.io confiscated $16,000 from me without any reason.

50 visningar 0 svar |
3 timmar sedan
|
Skriv inlägg
3 timmar sedan
gbse

Yesterday, after three years of playing on the aforementioned site, they confiscated $16,000 from me without any explanation. I place both single and accumulator sports bets and am a high-volume player; my account is fully verified. Customer support isn't responding, the chat team can't do anything, and my VIP manager doesn't know how to handle it. What are my chances of recovering the money now? I’ve already filed a complaint with AskGamblers, and I’d like to report the issue to their licensing authority, but I can't find out who issued the license.

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer