HemForumCasinonWon $200 on Casino Extreme

Won $200 on Casino Extreme

264 visningar 3 svar |
2 dagar sedan
|
Skriv inlägg
2 dagar sedan
gbse

I won $200 on casino extreme.com


I have heard mixed reviews of this site.


I only have one account, and I am currently waiting on verification of my paperwork in order to withdraw.


Hopefully they don't shaft me like Ritz slots did on $101


I am nervous for what they are going to tell me.

2 dagar sedan
gbse

filefilefile so far everything looks good but they better not come up with a false claim voiding my withdrawal like others have had happen to them. If it does happen I will open a case here

JasonAntonic55
18 timmar sedan
gbse

Your screenshots show a $200 real balance and confirmation that you’ve completed the wagering requirements, which is encouraging. That said, the bonus terms mention that the maximum cashout still applies, so have you checked the withdrawal limit for the bonus you used?

After your experience with Ritz Slots, I understand why you’re cautious. At this point, though, you haven’t mentioned any rejection from Casino Extreme, so let’s see how verification goes. When did you submit your documents?

We generally allow up to 14 days for verification and withdrawal processing. If they raise an issue or reject the payout, ask for the specific reason and let us know what they say. For now, hopefully the next update will be that your account is verified and the withdrawal can proceed.

16 timmar sedan
gbse

Max cash out $50 so hopefully I see 50 of that

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer