HemForumCasinon711 Casino – generell diskussion

711 Casino – generell diskussion (sida 2)

12 470 visningar 34 svar |
3 år sedan
|
1 2
Skriv inlägg
Anonymized772
3 år sedan
gbse

I found it very responsible setting those limits ahead! ✨

My question was whether you often meet the limit amount and must visit another casino untill this limit wears off.

2 veckor sedan
gbse

Pure scammers

jho69
2 veckor sedan
gbse

Hey, why, what happened?

Can you tell me more?

2 veckor sedan
gbse

I was allowed to deposit more than €5,000 before I discovered information suggesting that players from Malta were not accepted. When I then attempted to deposit another €500, my account was blocked.

For five days, I kept receiving what felt like one excuse after another, without a clear explanation or resolution. Today, after numerous complaints, I finally received the €500 back, but my account remains blocked and I can no longer use it.

This entire experience has been extremely frustrating. If residents of Malta are not allowed to play, why was I permitted to register and deposit more than €5,000 in the first place? I expect a clear explanation of why those deposits were accepted and why my account is now blocked.

2 veckor sedan
gbse

just to let you know the issue was solve it, and now is all good. thank you

jho69
1 vecka sedan
gbse

Hi, that’s good to hear. Can you also tell me how the situation was eventually resolved?

Sometimes it’s worth checking these things much earlier. Most people simply accept the Terms and Conditions during registration without paying much attention to them, but there can be some important information there that may prevent problems later.

Restricted countries are a good example. Ideally, if your country is restricted, the casino shouldn’t allow you to register in the first place. However, with some casinos it can still be technically possible to register even though their Terms and Conditions say that players from your country are not allowed to play.

So wherever you decide to play in the future, I’d definitely recommend checking at least the most important parts of the terms beforehand, especially country restrictions and other rules that could affect your account or withdrawals.

But I’m still curious, how did this situation finally get resolved?

1 vecka sedan
fisegb

Varför kan jag göra en insättning på detta casino trots att de inte accepterar spelare från Finland?

Automatiskt översatt:
Seppo14
1 vecka sedan
gbse

That's a great question; perhaps it depends on how specifically the casino enforces prohibited countries and what other information it collects during registration.

Maybe a stupid question, but what did the casino tell you? In my opinion, this is a question that deserves a clear answer.

1 vecka sedan
fisegb

Ärligt talat gjorde jag ingen insättning där, men när man vill registrera sig där omdirigeras man direkt till bankens webbplats för att göra en insättning. Jag tycker att det är konstigt.

Automatiskt översatt:
1 vecka sedan
gbse

That does sound odd. Even if the deposit would eventually be rejected, the site really shouldn’t send a restricted player that far into the payment process in the first place.

Seppo14
1 vecka sedan
fisegb

Ärligt talat gjorde jag ingen insättning där, men när man vill registrera sig där omdirigeras man direkt till bankens webbplats för att göra en insättning. Jag tycker att det är konstigt.

Automatiskt översatt:
1 vecka sedan
gbse

You know, I would not go for deposit either. One thing is enforcing the restricted country list correctly, but forwarding a freshly registered player from a potentially unsupported country to deposit without any other option feels odd for me too. I mean, it's common to provide an immediate deposit bonus offer or direct the player to the promo page where the most significant message says "deposit now," yet the way I see it, you experienced something different.

I would be interested in seeing the casino explanation of the system. Because if a player from a restricted country registers and fills in the restricted country on the registration form and still ends up on the direct deposit page immediately after registration, I see a problem here.

Still gets me back to what I mentioned earlier, how the system works with data from the registration, whether the specific country is fully restricted and on what level.

6 dagar sedan
fisegb

Jag kollade igen, och det verkar som att policyn har ändrats. Du kan försöka registrera dig, men finska spelare kommer förmodligen inte att kunna registrera sig.

Automatiskt översatt:
Seppo14
4 dagar sedan
gbse

I really appreciate the update. What about your balance? Are you able to withdraw from the site at this time? I'm asking just in case it will eventually completely turn down for this region.

4 dagar sedan
fisegb

Tyvärr vet jag inte det. Jag gjorde ingen insättning där.

Automatiskt översatt:
Seppo14
4 dagar sedan
gbse

Oh no worries. Right now, I'd say it's the least concerning scenario. 🙂

1 2

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer