where have you gotten thesw refunds? I don’t get response from anywhere…
still looking for details from these:
VEL London
spsshop* Palanga
RELSHO London
SLRBIO WARSAWA
partners hyper gate London
LYV London
CryptoBit
SLRBIO WARSAWA
VOX_DATA London
VOX_RD London
VXRD_01 London
VXRADR London
IMCNCTD_01 London
IMC_PRO London
AI1563 London
16klarna2
Infinity
MoneyAmber
WRITEMYCONTENT
PNMM WARSAWA
Lngen prague, cze
Edbost prague, cze
Technet club london, gbr
Ändrad
Automatiskt översatt:
qdorin
wafflefrog
Silver
wafflefrog
1 år sedan
I had some with VEL.
I raised the chargebacks with Revolut and refunded me within 4 hours.
Automatiskt översatt:
kristaasle038
qdorin
Platina
qdorin
1 år sedan
Can u send me email please how u do chargeback whit revolut? All my chargeback are always declined kristaasle0@gmail.com thanks
Automatiskt översatt:
orangeworld
Silver
kristaasle038
1 år sedan
Kan du skicka mig en e-post med hur du gör en chargeback med Revolut? Alla mina chargebacks avvisas alltid. kristaasle0@gmail.com tack
Can u send me email please how u do chargeback whit revolut? All my chargeback are always declined kristaasle0@gmail.com thanks
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
Were you trying to chargeback your mcdonalds orders 😀
Automatiskt översatt:
kristaasle038
orangeworld
Platina
orangeworld
1 år sedan
I’m not eating mc 😅
Automatiskt översatt:
Lupin
Silver
1 år sedan
Anyone with visa/mastercard transactions that need help with refunds,
if it’s within the last 120 days let me know and I’ll try and help for free.
I have received refunds for Wexhype, NIKOPF DSOL and many others via Revolut and other banks.
ignore the trolls here and continue to get refunds where you were defrauded and played on unlicensed casinos.
if you are worried about cifas or anything like that it won’t happen as the merchant has no proof.
if you want to email me or exchange details I will help for free and won’t expect a penny.
these casinos harmed me so much so the more I can get back for people like me in the same position the better
Automatiskt översatt:
Player0007
Lupin
Diamant
Lupin
1 år sedan
Can I have your e-mail please?
Automatiskt översatt:
Lupin
Silver
1 år sedan
Lupincg@outlook.com
i don’t wish to give my personal email out that casinos or other entities might see so have set this one up and will help for free
Ändrad
Automatiskt översatt:
qdorin
Lupin
Silver
Lupin
1 år sedan
He’s right. These merchants have no proof and most of the time they won’t reply. Or just accept chargeback/refund
the hard part is to get Revolut to do them for you. Visa cards is generally a lot easier.
Automatiskt översatt:
Waldo1984
Lupin
Diamant
Lupin
1 år sedan
Was this you that emailed me because the names are different?
Automatiskt översatt:
Lupin
Silver
Waldo1984
1 år sedan
Var det du som mejlade mig för att namnen är olika?
Was this you that emailed me because the names are different?
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
Yeah that’s not me, email lupincg@outlook.com and I’ll help with templates or questions
Automatiskt översatt:
Hannah_morgan
Brons
1 år sedan
Hi lovelies,
really struggling with getting refunds back via nation wide.
can anyone give advice please xx
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Hannah_morgan
Diamant
Hannah_morgan
1 år sedan
Raise a complaint then they will do them.
Automatiskt översatt:
Danixxx
Haye
Diamant
Haye
1 år sedan
Hi can I have there email address please mate , they issued refunds for me but not all and I don't know who I contacted to get it as I jave emailed that many people however didnt have mbmramp email so this is so odd but good at same time ha
Automatiskt översatt:
Player0007
Diamant
Danixxx
1 år sedan
Hej, kan jag få deras e-postadress? De utfärdade återbetalningar för mig, men inte för alla, och jag vet inte vem jag kontaktade för att få det eftersom jag har mailat det till många, men de hade inte mbmramp-e-postadressen. Så det här är konstigt, men bra samtidigt.
Hi can I have there email address please mate , they issued refunds for me but not all and I don't know who I contacted to get it as I jave emailed that many people however didnt have mbmramp email so this is so odd but good at same time ha
I specifically contacted Mobilum only about the transactions labeled 'Mbmramp' – it's short for Mobilum Ramp. The other refunds were handled by different payment processors. However, I still can’t determine who is behind Floxybeaty.