Has anyone got any contact email address for quantum, my city office or Picdstr, Edinburgh. Any info would be great
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Anonymized1081
Diamant
Anonymized1081
1 år sedan
Nope all part of the same thing when I relapsed
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized954
Diamant
1 år sedan
Now day 30 for me with Revolut. The merchant has emailed me and said they have accepted the chargebacks and Revolut still want me to wait 50 days
Automatiskt översatt:
justiceForUs
Anonymized954
Guld
Anonymized954
1 år sedan
Which one?
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Diamant
1 år sedan
This forum seems to be dying off now
Automatiskt översatt:
TheGambler
xbigguyxxx
Silver
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
Yup.
People have misused the purpose of this forum..
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
TheGambler
Diamant
TheGambler
1 år sedan
Yes looks like it
Automatiskt översatt:
Radka
Community Specialist
1 år sedan
In my opinion, it is not that the forum is dying; this particular thread has been challenging for many players involved and I guess it may eventually take its toll. Sometimes we all need a break.
Automatiskt översatt:
JosieRosie46
Platina
1 år sedan
Did any one successfully charge ac TERRVERS?
Automatiskt översatt:
Casinoninja1337
Silver
1 år sedan
Natwest still "working" on my complaint nearly two months after I submitted it..
Automatiskt översatt:
M.414
Guld
1 år sedan
Nope not dying at all
I know myself and others have a lot ongoing and since there are moles on here we are keeping our cards close before reveal….
Ändrad
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
M.414
Diamant
M.414
1 år sedan
Ok yes I forgot about the moles ! there seems to be a few rogues on here as well now
Automatiskt översatt:
daradda
JosieRosie46
Platina
JosieRosie46
1 år sedan
Det startade av min bank men jag har fortfarande inte fått resultatet.
Automatiskt översatt:
daradda
Platina
1 år sedan
ONLINE-uppdatering från generaldirektören:
Efter att omedelbart ha återbetalt mig beloppen förra veckan tog banken tillbaka dem idag och sa till mig "med tanke på typen av tvist kommer vi att återbetala pengarna först när tvisten har avslutats och vunnits."
Be honest. I won 2 with the ombudsman. 1 against revolut for refusing chargebacks as they should treat each case separately and can challenge any payment
so received a letter from Lloyds complaint department asking for a list of companies who took the funds dates and amounts I want to dispute. After seeing people post on here about Lloyd’s closing their accounts I’m in 2 minds whether or not to proceed. Also previously disputed coolcs through my banking app in which coolcs had advised me to do as I’m not a client of theirs and they have just disputed it 😂