@Paul - previously on my old account we discussed timings etc. In your experience what you reckon if you don’t hear the merchant response in 2 weeks you usually win these things?
Automatiskt översatt:
Someone.Else
Anonymized881
Diamant
Anonymized881
1 år sedan
was E0000480 refunded directly by the merchant without the banks involvement?
Automatiskt översatt:
daradda
Anonymized881
Platina
Anonymized881
1 år sedan
Det är definitivt värt ett försök. Återbetalades dina pengar av banken eller handlaren? Vad begär banken av dig? Jag tar upp frågan med min bank om några dagar, jag ville göra lite mer research först.
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized881
Someone.Else
Diamant
Someone.Else
1 år sedan
Yes - then bank did the additional amounts linked to foreign transaction fees.
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized881
daradda
Diamant
daradda
1 år sedan
Nothing yet, Chase have taken on the dispute but they take 10 working days to work through it before submitting.
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized881
Diamant
1 år sedan
Starting to now get multiple texts asking what games etc for Terraverse via Barclays, would imagine the excessive amount I have put through will have flagged something
Automatiskt översatt:
Someone.Else
Anonymized881
Diamant
Anonymized881
1 år sedan
Did you contact them by this email address Contact@fundof.com?
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized881
Someone.Else
Diamant
Someone.Else
1 år sedan
For what company?
Automatiskt översatt:
Someone.Else
Anonymized881
Diamant
Anonymized881
1 år sedan
transactions for E0000480
Automatiskt översatt:
M.414
Someone.Else
Guld
Someone.Else
1 år sedan
Cheers for that, I’ve 2 for them £170 and £150 that I’d not done the dispute for Revolut.
so I’ve sent them an email and then raised goods services not arrived with Revolut.
what a ball ache all this is 😂
Automatiskt översatt:
Someone.Else
M.414
Diamant
M.414
1 år sedan
for what?
Automatiskt översatt:
M.414
Someone.Else
Guld
Someone.Else
1 år sedan
the email
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized881
Someone.Else
Diamant
Someone.Else
1 år sedan
info@swipez.eu
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized881
Anonymized881
Diamant
Anonymized881
1 år sedan
And yes refunded directly
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Anonymized881
Diamant
Anonymized881
1 år sedan
Hi Jim yes I found that 99% of the time
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized881
M.414
Diamant
M.414
1 år sedan
Agreed haha - I’ve had a series of texts from Barclays asking what games I have tried to buy, I’m either winning these or digging a giant hole….If they do go through I will write some form of template for anything digitally related.
Automatiskt översatt:
Someone.Else
Anonymized881
Diamant
Anonymized881
1 år sedan
amazing thank you. I was clearly using the wrong one
Automatiskt översatt:
Someone.Else
Diamant
1 år sedan
email sent
Automatiskt översatt:
Someone.Else
Anonymized881
Diamant
Anonymized881
1 år sedan
How long did it take?
Did it just turn up in your account without any notice?
Ändrad
Automatiskt översatt:
JosieRosie46
Anonymized881
Platina
Anonymized881
1 år sedan
Go into as much detail as you can with the items you say you’ve bought to make it sound believable