Really difficult not had any luck whatsoever with them.
Automatiskt översatt:
Robbie89
Jimbib87
Silver
Jimbib87
1 år sedan
What dispute did you raise? And what evidence did you provide?
Automatiskt översatt:
scottyh7
bwastook
Brons
bwastook
1 år sedan
I've drafted an email.
Would you admit you knew it was gambling you were trying to do, and just that you thought it was licenced gambling rather than illegal gambling?
Automatiskt översatt:
Ldiamond23
Agora
Platina
Agora
1 år sedan
With kryptonim? They were pretty straight forward with me tbh, although i had to sign a disclaimer and do verification with them which i didnt quite like.. but the money is in now.
Automatiskt översatt:
bwastook
scottyh7
Guld
scottyh7
1 år sedan
I’d be honest but careful. Just say you knew it was a gambling site, but you thought it was licensed and legal to use from the UK. The key point is that you were misled — you weren’t trying to use anything illegal, and you wouldn’t have sent the money if you knew they weren’t regulated. That’s what makes it a case of misrepresentation and why the bank can treat it as fraud under the new rules.
Hoping they don't try to close my account or anything.
Automatiskt översatt:
tharm
Ldiamond23
Guld
Ldiamond23
1 år sedan
Can I ask how you contacted them please. I have an ongoing dispute with 1 of their casinos and they are not responding to my emails
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
tharm
Diamant
tharm
1 år sedan
I contacted them via email but they are claiming they have nothing to do with it and will not refund me they just say contact the bank
Ändrad
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
xbigguyxxx
Diamant
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
They are using volt to process payments an FCA authorised payment system
Automatiskt översatt:
lewis57
Silver
1 år sedan
This was received the other day from falcora finance. I have now told my bank to look into this. Have replied to falcora waiting on next response.
Automatiskt översatt:
bwastook
lewis57
Guld
lewis57
1 år sedan
Keep us updated on this mate.
Automatiskt översatt:
Cr2023
Silver
1 år sedan
Anyone know what to do with revolut??
I’ve raised chargebacks on there app…all rejected
I’ve emailed them over 2 weeks ago. Not had a single response. I can’t take it to FOS without them issuing final response. Really unsure what to do next
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized847
Diamant
Cr2023
1 år sedan
Någon som vet vad man ska göra med revolut??
Jag har gjort återkrav på appen...alla avvisade
Jag har mailat dem för över 2 veckor sedan. Fick inte ett enda svar. Jag kan inte ta det till FOS utan att de ger ett slutligt svar. Verkligen osäker på vad jag ska göra härnäst
Anyone know what to do with revolut??
I’ve raised chargebacks on there app…all rejected
I’ve emailed them over 2 weeks ago. Not had a single response. I can’t take it to FOS without them issuing final response. Really unsure what to do next
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
You have to raise a complaint! If they don't respond to that within 8 weeks you can take it to FOS
Automatiskt översatt:
Ldiamond23
Agora
Platina
Agora
1 år sedan
That’s strange. Mine was only a small amount maybe that’s why.
Automatiskt översatt:
Ldiamond23
tharm
Platina
tharm
1 år sedan
Via email
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Ldiamond23
Diamant
Ldiamond23
1 år sedan
I was going to say that if its a few hundred it will probably be no bother for them they told me they just provide the crypto nothing more in the process
Automatiskt översatt:
Ldiamond23
Jimbib87
Platina
Jimbib87
1 år sedan
What were the payment processors / merchants for these?
Automatiskt översatt:
Ldiamond23
xbigguyxxx
Platina
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
I saw your review on their trust pilot. They initially told me to do one in short until i left a review, then a few days later they contacted me themselves in regards to the review and all sudden they wanted to refund me.