Which merchant refunded you to see if I have it my payment statement
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized849
Miki33
Silver
Miki33
1 år sedan
support@xpowerslide.com.
They don’t respond
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized839
Anonymized847
Diamant
Anonymized847
1 år sedan
From actual merchants or casino ?
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized849
Anonymized839
Silver
Anonymized839
1 år sedan
Mine was merchant
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized1081
Anonymized849
Diamant
Anonymized849
1 år sedan
I sent you email
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized839
Anonymized1081
Diamant
Anonymized1081
1 år sedan
If they don't respond within the time frame which the bank has given them which you posted 45 days it usually means you have won ,they have until 11.59pm to respond on the 45th day, also if it falls on weekend you won't hear anything until the Monday. Some merchants respond right at last minute .If the merchant isn't disputing they usually inform bank and bank contacts you before waiting period is over .or merchants will ignore dispute request and you just have to wait for the 45th day to pass .
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized839
mdtito984
Diamant
mdtito984
1 år sedan
Get lost idiot
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized839
Outdoorstyours
Diamant
Outdoorstyours
1 år sedan
Did you get your money ?
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized1081
Anonymized839
Diamant
Anonymized839
1 år sedan
Visa is only 20 days frame I contacted Revolut they already said you will hear an update pretty soon
Certainly casinos - they must be slowly realising they are screwed. They all offer crypto payments so not sure why they are still going ahead with debit and credit cards.
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized839
Anonymized1081
Diamant
Anonymized1081
1 år sedan
Visa is 30 to 45 day I am not doing this with you again i have 3 visa cards and all are the same , i even spoke to Visa.who also told me it can also depend on the facilitator your card issuer zopa Bank is 60 days ,but they would like to settle within 20 days but have to give the merchant 30 to 45 days to respond .
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized839
Anonymized1081
Diamant
Anonymized1081
1 år sedan
Your also past the 20 days from the last time we posted about this
OK...I have been reading for a good week or so and have some hope with getting refunds....not sure if I can mention the casino in question, but it's Magius (registered in Cyprus)
I've been done by a number of Merchants through aforementioned casino...
But Monzo won't close your account if you owe them money, either a hefty overdraft facility or their Flex account thing. Perhaps that helps some people?
Automatiskt översatt:
PH101
Anonymized849
Silver
Anonymized849
1 år sedan
I've written 4 emails now to Webmosac, they are just ignoring them.
I'll try once more before going to bank and reporting them to Financial Ombudsman and whoever else needs to know. Their registered address is 50 Essex Street, London, England, WC2R 3JF - it that actually helps with anything.
How much (roughly) are you after getting back from them? Mine is 4-figures. You'll have to stay in touch to let me know how yours is going with them. I read someone else got a full refund from them recently.