I tried but could not find a way to do it as it seems to only be for sellers asks for account details etc
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
DynamoHarry
Diamant
DynamoHarry
1 år sedan
This is the only thing ive heard from them
And this is their rules
Ändrad
Automatiskt översatt:
Williamj86
Platina
1 år sedan
I had a update form bank after investigation they can’t do chargebacks because they need to follow mastercards rules but I don’t get this bit here in the screen shot can anyone explain this to me please
Automatiskt översatt:
DynamoHarry
Diamant
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
Detta är det enda jag hört från dem
Och detta är deras regler
This is the only thing ive heard from them
And this is their rules
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
But are you sure that SumUp = SmPay ?
I would try to call them, go to media, call finance police. Do it all!
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Williamj86
Diamant
Williamj86
1 år sedan
That says they are raising them mate that happened to me they hold the funds until you win then you get them about 6 weeks later
Automatiskt översatt:
boots2024
Williamj86
Guld
Williamj86
1 år sedan
Mate, I’m reading that as they’re doing it for you…they're just saying it’s not guaranteed as the merchant may come back with proof of some sort.
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
DynamoHarry
Diamant
DynamoHarry
1 år sedan
The guy in the bank says they went through sumup and when I made a few I remember seeing sumup flash up ! Its early days bud
Automatiskt översatt:
Williamj86
boots2024
Platina
boots2024
1 år sedan
Can you see them coming back with proof I did see that they probably won’t come as it will give away the scam
Automatiskt översatt:
Williamj86
xbigguyxxx
Platina
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
I did read they have 90 days or something
Automatiskt översatt:
DynamoHarry
Diamant
1 år sedan
Has anybody got refund from SumUp?
I unfortnetly dont think so.
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Williamj86
Diamant
Williamj86
1 år sedan
Its 99% certain once raised that is it if you dont hear anything in 10-14days thats it
Automatiskt översatt:
Williamj86
xbigguyxxx
Platina
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
Shall I wait 10-14 days or if they don’t hear back from the merchants within that time I won sorry if I am confusing mate
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized847
Diamant
DynamoHarry
1 år sedan
Har någon fått återbetalning från SumUp?
Det tror jag tyvärr inte.
Has anybody got refund from SumUp?
I unfortnetly dont think so.
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
@DynamoHarry - do you have the Enygma contact details mate?
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized847
Diamant
Williamj86
1 år sedan
Ska jag vänta 10-14 dagar eller om de inte hör tillbaka från köpmännen inom den tiden vann jag förlåt om jag är förvirrad kompis
Shall I wait 10-14 days or if they don’t hear back from the merchants within that time I won sorry if I am confusing mate
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
You need to wait until the merchant have had the 45 days to dispute. They won't dispute though as they know what they are doing is illegal! You will just have to wait.
Automatiskt översatt:
DynamoHarry
Diamant
Anonymized847
1 år sedan
@DynamoHarry - har du Enygmas kontaktuppgifter kompis?
@DynamoHarry - do you have the Enygma contact details mate?
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
Cant find it now, but i am sure it was @enygma.eu or @enigma.eu.
But cant remember if it was info or support. Cant find the mail
Automatiskt översatt:
Williamj86
Anonymized847
Platina
Anonymized847
1 år sedan
Oh so it’s only 45 days that’s not to bad then. And you can’t see them coming back with any info because obviously they give away the illegal activities they are doing. So what the bank are basically doing is chargebacks or am i reading it wrong
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Williamj86
Diamant
Williamj86
1 år sedan
If nothing comes back from the bank it indicates youve won with no comeback its usually within 10-14 working days they comeback you just wait
Ändrad
Automatiskt översatt:
Williamj86
xbigguyxxx
Platina
xbigguyxxx
1 år sedan
Fingers crossed the buddy I suppose it a waiting game again
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Williamj86
Diamant
Williamj86
1 år sedan
I would not worry now your money is safe
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized847
Diamant
Williamj86
1 år sedan
Åh så det är bara 45 dagar som inte är så illa då. Och du kan inte se dem komma tillbaka med någon information eftersom de uppenbarligen ger bort de illegala aktiviteterna de gör. Så vad banken i princip gör är återkrav eller läser jag fel
Oh so it’s only 45 days that’s not to bad then. And you can’t see them coming back with any info because obviously they give away the illegal activities they are doing. So what the bank are basically doing is chargebacks or am i reading it wrong
Automatiskt översatt:
1 år sedan
The bank are doing chargebacks yeah probably under 4840(or similar) - Invalid Data Fraud code. This is what really should be done by all banks in these circumstances if MCC and Merchant name are wrong(If you can't do goods and services not received).
I would very very much doubt they will come back unless they make stuff up like Kinguin did with someone I know!