Ok its just common sense and investigation really some can be harder but if you send emails with authorities copied in the processors demand the merchant refunds
Yeh thats how I managed them last year! Haven't done any chargebacks, but managed to find the above with researching, I'll keep at it.
Thankyou so much for this. x
Ok makes sense, just havent gone after the processors before, was always able to locate a fake site.
hey, i just ended up getting refunded through the chargeback, it took about 2 weeks
WORDID??
I dont get how people are refunded by sonect its been over a month and nothing!
Im looking for MTL topup which maybe is linked to MST/misys? All I know it’s London….
could you send it too? RecoveryGuru1410@proton.me Thank you
could you send it too?
makelios6@gmail.com
Can u send for me too please? kristaasle0@gmail.com
Could you send this to me too? mistry95@hotmail.com
Really need help with below, any info would be appreciated 🙂
img vibes
sp wallet
mtl topup
Hej, kan du snälla hjälpa mig med Mobilium? Finns det någon annan e-postadress till dem?
Jag delade all information jag hade förra året om andra och återbetalningar. Den här är jag helt förbluffad över. Tack.
Hi, could you please help me with mobilium is there any other email for them?
I have shared last year all the info I had for others and refunds. This one i am.stumped with thank you
Mobilum will NOT refund i have been chasing them for a year and a half
I need
RODCAH please have alot with them
Also CBRSNL
AND EUFLOPQI
FLVA
FLIVNAM
Can anyone help please
Kontrollera din inkorg och klicka på länken vi har skickat till:youremail@gmail.com
Länken är giltig i 72 timmar.
Kontrollera mappen för "Skräppost" eller "Kampanjer" eller klicka på knappen nedan.
Bekräftelsemeddelandet har skickats igen.
Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer
Du blir snart omdirigerad till casinots webbplats. Vänligen vänta. Om du använder en annonsblockerare, kontrollera dess inställningar.