I realy need Blocn come on guys somebody have to help me?
Talking about 20 000 euro....
Automatiskt översatt:
Legend00193
Brons
10 månader sedan
Hi Team,
I hope you are all well.
I am in need of email or contact of a company on my bank statement called "FRL". It is linked to theclubhousecasino.
also would anyone have a template on what to say?
many thanks!
Automatiskt översatt:
Anonymized1181
Pyne1688
Diamant
Pyne1688
10 månader sedan
Any luck from ai yet? I’m still waiting on both craft and ai
Automatiskt översatt:
Romeo87
Diamant
10 månader sedan
Har någon information om Cnpcto? Jag skulle uppskatta er hjälp, tack så mycket.
Automatiskt översatt:
Danixxx
xbigguyxxx
Diamant
xbigguyxxx
10 månader sedan
Paul can you help me please revolout decline every single one of my cgargebacks 😫
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Danixxx
Diamant
Danixxx
10 månader sedan
Hi Dani did you mention gambling did you attach the contact to merchant and details of what was ordered etc thats all you do 👍
Automatiskt översatt:
Danixxx
xbigguyxxx
Diamant
xbigguyxxx
10 månader sedan
No didnt mention gambling , sent proof of the mercahnt advising to initiate chargebacks they still decline , also i found out who brivory was of someone in here but there website has been taking down and obviously they dont respomd emails 🙄
Automatiskt översatt:
Danixxx
Danixxx
Diamant
Danixxx
10 månader sedan
The guy on here had succesfull chargebacks through them , but been waiting for his help for over 10 days
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Danixxx
Diamant
Danixxx
10 månader sedan
Ok maybe they have banned you on chargebacks maybe too many ? im not sure Brivory I gave up on to be honest Dani
Automatiskt översatt:
Danixxx
xbigguyxxx
Diamant
xbigguyxxx
10 månader sedan
Ave never had a succesfull one through them 😂
Automatiskt översatt:
Emyjay20
Guld
10 månader sedan
Has anyone done chargebacks on a credit card?
Automatiskt översatt:
xbigguyxxx
Danixxx
Diamant
Danixxx
10 månader sedan
Ok strange one then ! I made a big deal about them not doing the 6k ones before went to FOS etc messaged them a lot about it maybe that is why they did mine💁♂️ I am not sure
Automatiskt översatt:
Pyne1688
Anonymized1181
Diamant
Anonymized1181
10 månader sedan
No nothing from ai x
Automatiskt översatt:
Pyne1688
Kelly1234
Diamant
Kelly1234
10 månader sedan
did you get a further refunds?
Automatiskt översatt:
Kelly1234
Pyne1688
Diamant
Pyne1688
10 månader sedan
I got rest from craft but not ai
Automatiskt översatt:
Pyne1688
Kelly1234
Diamant
Kelly1234
10 månader sedan
Is Ai the same email as craft??
Automatiskt översatt:
Pyne1688
Kelly1234
Diamant
Kelly1234
10 månader sedan
Did You get the refund from craft and ai at the same time??
Automatiskt översatt:
Kelly1234
Pyne1688
Diamant
Pyne1688
10 månader sedan
I got part refunds from both ai and craft a few days ago but today received the rest from craft but not ai