HemForumSport och sportbettingEURO 2020 - your favourite team and guess for the winner?

EURO 2020 - your favourite team and guess for the winner?

7 086 visningar 0 svar |
5 år sedan
|
Skriv inlägg
5 år sedan
gbse

The EURO "2020" is about to start today. Are you going to watch it? Which team is going to win it?


Of course, I'm going to support the Czech Republic since I come from there, but I actually believe that Portugal could win the trophy, even though they've probably got the most difficult group with France and Germany.


What do you think?

Skriv inlägg

flash-message-reviews
Användarrecensioner – Skriv egna casinorecensioner och dela med dig av dina upplevelser
PP push gates2500
Dela dina vinster på Pragmatic Play-slots och få en ny chans att vinna med Casino Guru!

Följ oss på sociala medier – Dagliga inlägg, insättningsfria bonusar, nya spelautomater och mer